[Deprecated] Xiaomi / Aqara ZigBee device drivers (possibly may no longer be maintained)

It is not, I've not released it, I might if these drivers remain unsupported much longer, but I don't want to disrespect the hard work done be @veeceeoh. In mine, button press 6 would be held in addition to the held being 1. It does all kinds of other things differently as well, it is written from scratch and has nothing copied from this driver.

Try the veeceeoh one, they're good drivers.

@Markus will do, I just need to know how to do the held option.

Thanks

In RM, just choose the held state from events:

1 Like

Is there any way we could change the Temperature Offset parameter in RM for the Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
I can only see the parameter for battery change in RM...

You can't change the offsets in RM.
The battery will be a change in battery level.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Aqara switches and buttons stopped working

Hello, I would like to ask for some help to understand this.
I have the Aqara Vibration Sensor and I placed it near those old fashioned doorbells that look like a firefighter siren (vibrate a lot when it rings)

Hubitat detects fine when someone hits the doorbell:

And I wanted to be notified when it happens, so I created this with the Notification app

But I never receive the notification. I also tried with Motion sensor instead of Vibration and it also doesn't work. All other notifications on other devices works fine.
Am I doing anything wrong to achive this?

try setting for "for how long- minutes" on bottom right, another field should then popup in the bottom

The link for the Mi "Magic" Cube Controller driver in post #1 is broken, can someone help please?

I installed the xiamo aqara humid / temp sensor..
But I'm curious how often it updates, after 10 minutes still no update.
I was hoping I could use this on over my shower so I can make me a shower playlist when temperature / humid changes, but after 10 minutes I'm mostly done in the shower :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like your device isn't paired properly. I'm in the shower just a minute or two before my Aqara temp/humidity/pressure sensor turns the fan on. I cannot recall the exact time to update (@markus will know for sure), but it's not long. Often just pressing the button will wake it up, but that's not typically something I have to do.

If your device pairs properly close to the hub and shows humidity changes close to the hub too, then the Zigbee mesh either isn't strong enough (lacking adequate compatible repeaters), or you have repeating devices on the Zigbee network that are not compatible with the Xiaomi proprietary Zigbee.

Check its battery with a battery tester and see if they didn't ship you a device with a dead battery.

Mine updates every/any time the temp., humidity, or pressure changes. I thought this thing was going to be a pain, (which is why it is my only Aqara device) but so far, it has been stable for weeks. I just checked it again and it's pumpin' out numbers.

1 Like

Both Temperature and Humidity is sent for every 0.5C change or 6% RH change. On top of that the hourly checkin also contain both the temperature and RH.
This is what the specs say, the implementation isn't precise, but it is more or less this. I use the RH change from a Xiaomi sensor to increase the timeout on bathroom occupancy so lights stay on, it works. With that said, if the mesh isn't working perfectly you may get missed events.

2 Likes

Is anybody going to create a driver for Aqara Smart Plug?

I added a new leak sensor (I already had one working fine). However I cannot get this one to change states. I wet it and Hubitat never changes, it still has a question mark.

If you turn on debug logging, look at the logs and press the button on the leak sensor (just a quick press, don't hold it since that will reset the device), do you get a message about "Reset button pressed"? If not, you have to re-pair the device, do so without deleting the device in HE, just pair again.
I assume you have installed my driver?

1 Like

@markus
I know your doing this in your own time and you said you don't have much of that at the moment

I just wondered if it was worth ordering more of
Aqara Smart Wired Wall Switches (No Neutral)
To complete What I have at home as I'm in two minds about getting them or start thinking about something else

I guess what I'm asking is do you reckon your going to do a driver I'm not in a rush I just don't fancy ordering 7 switch's and then need to change them again

Thanks for all your work

I have started on that driver, but there's plenty of testing to be done and I can only get the new D1 models, so it will be a bit slow. There is a working driver by @guyeeba you can use in the meantime, I will do things differently from his driver, but it is a good source of information since I don't have all the devices in question.

thanks that’s the one I’m using now
I think it’s where I am hoping your driver would be better as I have two switches which continuously keep dropping off my ZigBee mesh network not sure if it’s just I need more IKEA repeaters but I have three already or if it’s just something else

There is no guarantee that my drivers will fix that, I know they have helped for other devices, but not 100%, it still depends on the mesh. I don't have devices dropping, so my mesh is not a good testing location. I have one IKEA repeater in every room, at least. I also have Xbees and other repeaters. I do hope to have it ready soonish, but no guarantees, I have work to handle that is taking a lot of my time lately.

1 Like