[Deprecated] Xiaomi / Aqara / Opple Drivers with Presence!

All resolved and the driver has been updated.

2 Likes

I had one go crazy last night at 54% using 3.1v max and 2.7v min. One of my exhaust fans turned on because of a -167F, 670% RH report. :cold_face:
14 months on that battery-I'll accept it!

4 Likes

That does remind me, I should put some sanity checks on those values...

6 Likes

I bought a 6 button Opple a few weeks back and your fine drivers now let me use it. But when I look at it under devices, it reports 30 buttons, so the built-in Button Controller app creates 30 buttons. If I use the first 6, it works fine, but it would be nice to clean up the 24 unused buttons :slight_smile:

Any idea what is going on here ?

They are not really unused, they are there for the 2nd and 3rd tap as well as held and released events.

1 Like

Ah, Of course. But we have 4 states (push, release, held, doubletapped) and 6 buttons, equals 24? What is then the fifth state? Just trying to understand.

Triple tap... I don't use it, but it is there.

3 Likes

Just looked at your drivers for the contact sensor.
Could you add an option on the device page to 'reset to open/closed'?
Cheers

1 Like

I had missed that, it has been added and will be in the repo when I push updates next.

5 Likes

Awesome!
Cheers

This has been pushed to GitHub. There is now also the option to create virtual devices for use with the contact sensor. For the button devices a momentary switch has been added to the available virtual devices.

Oh this is great. I've been slowly getting rid of my xiaomi window/door contact sensors and replacing with SmartThings Multipurpose sensors as they kept dropping... But this has restored hope in them not requiring repairing at times.. Reason I have some confidence is that my aqara WXKG02LM switches respond heaps faster than the other drivers.. As in almost instant which gives me confidence you've made some good improvements. The xiaomi temp and humidity sensors have been reliable for me even in the old drivers, typically until the power is turned off and sometimes require repairing) but I've changed them over to your drivers as well.

As I said. The fact the xiaomi WXKG02LM works loads faster has given me some good hope in all the drivers. I'll report back once I've used these drivers for longer than 30 minutes...

If it's in kPa it's just under 1 standard atmosphere.

2 Likes

I have 4 of these temp sensors, and it happens for 1 of mine too. But it's been occuring with the old Veech drivers as well.

Like @at9 is saying, that is a correct value, it is approximately 1 atm.

That is not right, if you change to atm units, do they all show around 1? They should. Otherwise there must be a difference in how values are reported and I'd like to get to the bottom of that.

Actually, all four of my temp sensors now report ~100, in kPa.

It just took some time for the data to update, after the config change.

1 Like

They should all report correctly, if they don't, please tell me.

Any chance of putting the date eaxh of the drivers are updated in the first post? Or the version number? So we know when or if our drivers need updating? I assume you will just update what the "import url" points at?

1 Like

Install and use the Hubitat Package Manager. It has most (all?) his drivers in there. It makes it much easier to track, be notified, and even automatically update (if you want to) his and other developers apps and drivers.

1 Like

I have an issue where occassionally, about once a day (so far), my Xiaomi temp sensor will report a completely wrong temperature. Yesterday, my TV temp sensor reported a temp of -80 degrees c, today my outside temp sensor reported 148 deg c. It really messes up my graphs, which is how I noticed it. It didnt occur before changing to these drivers. Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot? It seems tha both occurrances were just after/around about the time when I reboot my hub - 4am in the morning.