[Deprecated] Xiaomi / Aqara / Opple Drivers with Presence!

The Data field for the sensor shows this..

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 04
  • driver: v0.7.1.0613
  • model: lumi.sensor_wleak.aq1
  • manufacturer: LUMI

Is that all look right?

The only "easy" way is to remove it and add again. You might also be able to switch to a driver which has a "delete all children" command (my Tasmota - Universal Parent driver has one accessible when the Preference "Hide Dangerous Commands" is set to false), run that and then switch back to my Aqara driver.

This looks as it should.

1 Like

worked perfect! thank you.

@markus A quick thank you for breathing new life into my drawful of Xiaomi devices. I took them all out as I couldn't rely on them. I've set up a test motion sensor with your driver and it's been working happily for over 2 weeks. Great work, as always. You really are a great asset to this community. Thanks for all your great work.

3 Likes

Just ordered an Aquara Motion Sensor. Looking forward to trying the driver out. Thanks for the hard work!

ANNOUNCEMENT

New drivers for the following have been published (they were there, but not officially announced):

• Aqara Wall Outlet (QBCZ11LM)
  • Xiaomi Smart Plug (ZNCZ02LM)

Available as Beta here. Without having the non-Beta version available I'm not sure how to publish it to HPM.

I've also published an initial driver for the Aqara Wall Switches. The full support is just for the new D1 series, but if I can get the logs (NOT with debug turned on) from all other Aqara wall switches, it is now easy to add full support for them all. PM me the logs from when you turn on, off and double click all buttons on the device, don't send them as a screenshot, I need them as text since I will need to extract data from them. Test disconnecting the buttons from the relays with the commands in my driver, if it work/doesn't work for your model, please report it.

Available as Beta here. Without having the non-Beta version available I'm not sure how to publish it to HPM.

There has also been some updates and fixes to other drivers, for those using my Beta drivers I'd recommend updating. There is no update to the non-Beta drivers yet.

4 Likes

Any plans for vibration? No pressure

Yes, just that I had planned on writing it in a very different way than they already were, but I can't decide on what is best yet. Might just use the same positioning code as the current driver, just add all my other things to improve stability. It could be a good first version, will think about it.

4 Likes

@markus - Just a thank you for these. Switched to your drivers a few weeks back, while I've got a relatively small mesh (20 or so buttons and sensors) they've all been rock solid, I'd usually expect to have to re-pair at least one or two a week. Usually including the one button my wife uses every day, it's reaching the point where I no longer have to worry at bed time, I know it'll just work for her :slight_smile:

Excellent work sir.

5 Likes

Worked like a charm...Thanks Again!

1 Like

Love to send you the logs from mine @markus. Mine are the QBKG03LM doubles with no neutral.

1 Like

I've used a Xiaomi temp sensor in my fridge for around a year. The battery dropped quite quickly to around 25% and then has sat there for months. It works faultlessly. The device in the freezer stopped working after around a month or two again showing very low battery. Now I can't be bothered to find it deep in one of the freezer drawers lol. I really should go fish it out.

1 Like

i can also help with that if two sets of logs help

Thank you, I think I got most of what I need from @royski for QBKG03LM, I do need for other models though. What I realized when working on this with him was that I might get more useful logs if I change how I ask for them. Will need to write more clear instructions on how to prepare the logs.

question ive installed your beta drive for the D1 switch to test with the new D1 switch with 3 buttons
i cant work out how to test each switch from hubitat

if I go to create a rule to use any of the switches ( 1-2-3) I can’t see any if I also go to a button and try that I can’t add any buttons

Exactly which model? Please provide a screenshot of the data section as well as the model number. It looks like the driver didn't recognize it so it didn't create the child devices.

I’m not sure how to do the data selection

Data section is at the bottom of the driver page

my bad I thought you was asking me to send you some driver logs of it

1 Like

I will need that as well, but first I will add this device so that it is detected and can create more useful logs. I'll PM you.