[Deprecated] Xiaomi / Aqara ZigBee device drivers (possibly may no longer be maintained)

@tom2

:+1:

The Hubitat community is just a wealth of information.

Strangely enough Bath TH 2 is the new sensor which is working well and "Vero bed" is an Osram Smart+ socket. The sensor which is updating slowely is called Bath TH but only on humidity the temp probe is working fine

Oh! What is the model of OSRAM Smart+ socket you're using? I should add that to the list of router devices that are known to work with Xiaomi / Aqara devices.

I don't see "Bath TH" in your getChildAndRouteInfo output. I don't suppose you know if it's connected to your ZigBee network through a router device?

osram plug is AB3257001NJ

The faulty device didn't show on the getChildAndRouteInfo so don't know how it is routing, not sure why but a lot of devices don't show on the list despite working fine

r u sure about the 5 sec reset motion? what i see is there is a hardware limitation to 60 sec.

5 second reset only works if you do the "magic dance"

2 Likes

@Rxich

thanks. i missed that

In case anyone is looking saw a great price on the newer Xiaomi motion sensor(9.99-free ship USA) with Lux reading. Mine works amazing with the 5 second reset hack and hasn't fallen off in months.

2 Likes

Good deal. Sold out already though. :slightly_frowning_face:

But, just $1 more at Gearbest with Free unregistered airmail
https://www.gearbest.com/alarm-systems/pp_659226.html?wid=1433363

My problem appears to have been resolved. I had a couple of zigbee lightbulbs that had stopped working, I re-paired both bulbs and the humidity readings started working again! It's really weird as the temperature readings hadn't stopped and we're reacting very quickly but humidity was almost never updating.

Anyway, appears to be OK now.

Hi

I previously had these devices, all motion sensors paired with Smartthings and had them fall off quite a bit. Since then I’ve attached them all to the Xiaomi hub and integrated them with HomeKit. On HomeKit using the hub I’ve not had a problem, they are as good as the hue sensors.

Is there anyway to pair the Xiaomi hub to Hubitat as well? It would make some rules easier then exposing all the Hubitat devices to HomeKit for automations.

No integration with the hub in hubitat currently. But anyone could write an integration like they did for home assistant.

I looked at the home assistant integration, and it looks pretty straightforward actually. I just don't have time to make a new integration for hubitat right now.

Not another hub!!!!! :flushed:
Only joking.

1 Like

It's back on, run, fast, click now
https://www.gearbest.com/alarm-systems/pp_659226.html

1 Like

Thanks. Don't need another right now. Have one from Gear Best on the way. Appreciate the heads up though :v:

Check out mi connector. it requires an rpi, plus docker. Developer is fison67 on GitHub.
Never got my install to function right, so I gave up.

Hi there,

I wonder if any of the people reading this thread can help me set up the aqara switch model QBKG12LM... I am new to HE and started a thread detailing my issue here.

It feels like there's something basic about how to access the "switch" part of the unit (rather than the "buttons") that I'm missing.

Many thanks, Chris.

Hi,

Has anyone used the wired light switches?

I have just bought one and using @veeceeoh's wireless switch driver I can see when button 1 and button 2 are pressed but I do not know the status of the switch. So if I want to switch it on or off from hubitat I can't. Does anyone know of a driver for this device with both button and switch capabilities

Thanks for any help

My drivers are working well with these switches (see opening post). Don't forget to install the Generic Child Switch driver as well, as described in this thread!

Thanks very much for the driver