Introducing 'Welcome Home'
This app is designed to give a personal welcome announcement after you have entered the home.
*** 2.0 requires a new driver, please be sure to read the install instructions on Github ***
- Ability to add in a Friendly Names to speak in the message
- Can welcome home up to 5 people at one time!
- Use random custom greetings (for morning, day, evening)
- Use random phrases to welcome you home with wildcards
- Set delays based on how long it takes you to get into the house
- Tracks each sensor across multiple child apps, no duplicate messages!
- Ability to pause any child app
- Ability to Enable/Disable child app via a switch
- Parent/Child App structure
- Create as many child apps as needed
Types of Triggers:
Unlock or Door Open/Closed
Both of these work pretty much the same. When door or lock is triggered, it will check to see which presence sensors have recently become 'present' within your set time. The system will then wait your set delay before making the announcement.
Each trigger can have multiple selections but this is an 'or' function. Meaning it only takes one device to trigger the actions. ie. Door1 or Door2 has been opened/closed. If you require a different delay per door/lock, then separate child apps would be required - one for each door or lock.
When motion sensor becomes active, it will check to see which presence sensors have recently become 'present' within your set time. The system will then wait your set delay before making the announcement. If you require a different delay per motion sensor, then separate child apps would be required - one for each motion sensor.
This trigger also works with Hubitat's built in 'Zone Motion Controllers' app. Which allows you to do some pretty cool things with motion sensors.
App can be found on my Github:
V2.0.8 - 04/18/19 - Fixed quiet time