- (easiest) Install an Ecobee Remote Sensor in that room, and configure it to use that as its temperature sensor when it is in Away mode.
- (trickier) Use Rule Machine to watch that temperature sensor when your house is in Away mode, and if it exceeds your desired temp, have it do one of the following:
- tell the thermostat to run the Home program (thermstat.home())
- Set the thermostat's cooling setpoint lower (thermostat.setcoolingSetpoint(#)
- Turn on a virtual switch; create a Modes/Switches/Programs Helper that changes the thermostat to Home when the switch comes on.
- And of course, reverse the action after the temp reaches the desired point