[RELEASE] Tuya Zigbee Multi-Sensor 4 In 1 (PIR motion sensors) w/ healthStatus

This sensor seems to work very sensitively.
But it doesn't detect a stationary state. Therefore, it is not a presence sensor using mmWave. I think it's a PIR sensor with good sensitivity.
The test was done on the desk.

Do I sleep at night for three days and really detect it without mistakes? I tested it.
It's perfect.

It is a sensor that performs instant recognition and perfect presence detection.
I've tested five types of presence sensors, but this is the best.

2 Likes

https://ko.aliexpress.com/item/1005004509845480.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.7bc056ba6aoAZF&mp=1&gatewayAdapt=glo2kor

A wall mount product using the same app as this has been released.
In this case, should we say that the speed and other parts are similar? Is it different? I'm curious.

I asked the dealer, and he said that the sensitivity of this product cannot be adjusted.

Hi @kkossev and @jw970065 , I am lost here.
I would like to test one of these sensors.
It should be Zigbee, ceiling installation in a bathroom (2.5 by 3.5 meters), main powered (not battery) to be used to trigger lights on and off.
What is your current recommendation?

What is proven to work very well, is this one owned by @jw970065 : Moes Tuya Smart Zigbee Human Presence Detector Radar Detection Sensor Photometric 2 In 1 Function Smart Life Ceiling Pir Hub - Smart Remote Control - AliExpress

I am using the same model, but different manufacturer (it's a bit cheaper ) : Tuya Smart Zigbee3.0 Human Presence Sensor Ceiling-mounted Smart Human Body Motion Detection Sensor Radar Detection App Control - Smart Human Body Sensors - AliExpress ( the power supply adapter 220/110 -> 12V DC was included in the price!)

I have finally installed it stationery in my living room and I can confirm it keeps the 'presence' ( presented as a standard 'motion active' attribute) extremely accurately! No single false light-off event in the past 3-4 days!

I was using 3 different PIR sensors in my living room to keep the lights on.
Now, in the 'Means to Turn Off Lights' configuration I have only the radar!

In the next days I will remove 2 of 3 PIR sensors, because I don't need them anymore to keep the lights on.

I will keep just one PIR motion sensor that detects the person as he/she enters the living room , as the door is not covered by the radar. This PIR sensor is used only for early activation of the motion lighting, From that point on, the radar keep accurate state of the person presence,

2 Likes

Among the sensors I have used, these two are the best.
My favorite first sensor is that there is no additional plan to release the wall type
The second sensor is on sale with a wall. (Based on using the same app)
I am truly grateful to you for trying to use this.

Both recommended by "kkossev" are easy to use.
I've used both of these.
But I don't know the noise where you want to use it.
The management of noise in the mmWavw sensor is very important.
But don't worry. Both of the above two sensors are sensors that can manage noise well.
Among the recommended sensors above, I think the sensor I uploaded that I own is definitely the best sensor.
The sensor responds immediately.
I will upload the link of the article introduced in Korean. You can translate it and see it.
https://blog.naver.com/ispark0114/222829773212

1 Like

Thank you @kkossev and @jw970065,

I placed an order for the Moes sensor and will test it when it arrives.

2 Likes

If it's the same shape, you can buy the cheapest one. They are all made by the same company. However, it is necessary to check whether the power supply is supplied. A stable power supply is very important.

And when connecting the power, the + - must be connected accurately.

To all that have tried the mmWave sensors, are these immune to cats and/or small dogs? If not how do you deal with it?

I don't have a dog and a cat.
There is a video where I tested the driver I developed @kkossev and shared the contents.
This video is for @kkossev, so it is not normally released.
I'm only revealing it for one more day.
At the bottom, there is a video of how the distance reacts.
I hope this will be a hint for you.
https://blog.naver.com/ispark0114/222815443522

3 Likes

This is a prank video with a presence sensor connected to HE.
(Sensitivity 3 / Fading time 1 second)

1 Like

I've got the Aqara FP1 sensor working with HE too, so very soon I will be able to compare the two different presence sensors side-by-side. Tuya and Aqara radars use different mmWave frequencies, so there should not be any interferences.

1 Like

It's so exciting news.
I have two FP1s, but they are useless now.
I own it because I expect you to breathe life into it.
It is the fastest when 'enter / leave' is triggered.

I ordered two Tuya presence sensors that I told you about, one has started shipping, and the other has not departed yet.

I don't know the exact meaning of this.
Does it mean that it can be a problem if you mix it in the same place?

The opposite - there should be no problems when placed very close in one and the same place.

1 Like

I understand what you mean.

I have a question.
Can I change the setting value of the sensor depending on the mode or the status of the switch?
For example...
If the A switch is On (or if the or mode changes when the current flows), change the setting value of the sensor (sensitivity 7, fading time 5).
If the distance is adjusted in this way, malfunction due to the movement of the companion animal in the absence can also be controlled.

In Korea, HE users are very few, so it is not easy to use properly through information.
Thanks to you, HE usage became happy. If it weren't for you, I'd cut back on HE use
Thank you again.

FP1 is used locally because ST edge drivers have been developed, but the speed is very slow.
And furthermore, the problem arises when FP1 sets up in a different way than Tuya.
To avoid noise, an area is set, but this method is not supported for ST.
I hope it can be used as a reference for development

I want to know the information about this product.
(Compared to the sensor that I like)

1. Is the sensing ability faster than other sensors? Is it slow?
  2. What are the important factors that users can change?
  3. What can be used as a trigger?

I'm also curious about the sensor right above.