[RELEASE] Tuya Zigbee Metering Plug (w/ healthStatus)

Ooops, just noticed your device model is a different one than mine!

Please turn the Debug logging option on, then cut off the power to the breaker, then power it back on, wait a few minutes and send me the logs in a PM (Private message) to me. Seems like this is a new model and as usual, new manufacturers have prepared new surprises .. :frowning:

If your device is this one : Tuya Smart Life ZigBee Circuit Breaker Din Rail 1P Single Pole Dry Contact Timer Relay App Remote Control Alexa Google Home|Smart Remote Control| - AliExpress? then it may be simply a circuit breaker without current and power monitoring.
The video showing the circuit breaker paired to Tuya gateway does not show power measurements.

this mine sir

1 Like

Thank you for the logs. This device uses the standard Zigbee clusters for reporting the power, voltage and the amperage, but the returned values are simply zeroes for the power and the current:

Can you check and confirm, that the Live and the Neutral wires are wired to the top terminals ( marked as In, and the load is connected to the bottom terminals (Out)?

Yes it worked, my fault. Thank you @kkossev

1 Like

Amazon are selling compatible ones Ajax Online Zignito Zigbee Plug 13Amps with Energy Monitoring.

At £14.99 each, I got 6 and they appear to be working well.

1 Like

Now I thought Zignito was not compatible with Hubitat zigbee?

It seems to be working just fine

The Amazon page does say NOW WITH UPDATED Firmware, maybe the answer?

Can you post the Manufacturer and the Model from the device Data section for theseAjax / Zignato plugs? In the same section there the Application version ( firmware version) should be visible as well.

Hopefully this is what you asked for

Data * endpointId: 01

• application: 45

• softwareBuild:

• driver: v1.0.1.1123b

• inClusters: 0000,0003,0004,0005,0006,0702,0B04,E000,E001

• endpointId: 01

• profileId: 0104

• outClusters: 0019,000A

• model: TS011F

• powerCluster: 0B04

• manufacturer: _TZ3000_1h2x4akh

• model : TS011F

Can’t find a fw version, where would I find that?

1 Like

Found this

My interest is that this is the first time I have found a UK zigbee plug/switch that monitors energy, and for £14.99 feels like exceptional value.

The risk of purchasing one to test and got it working with HE is the cherry on top.

I have 6 now..

1 Like

Ajax / Zagnito is Tuya products white label. These plugs use standard ZIgbee clusters, that's why they can be directly controlled from Alexa Zigbee hub as well.

It's actually shown as 'application' in HE.
I will add these plugs fingerprints in the driver next update.

1 Like

I felt sure something on the Ajaxonline website had indicated to me that Zignito was a specifically different protocol that couldn't work with normal Zigbee radio - but then I suppose they had not heard of Kkossev who is working miracles around here :smiley:

2 Likes

Aha so it is fw version 45 - got it- thanks!!

Really liking this metering switch so far, tempted to get some more while they are cheap.

1 Like

one more fingerprint to add:

fingerprint profileId:"0104", endpointId:"01", inClusters:"0003,0004,0005,0006,0702,0B04,E001,E000,0000", outClusters:"0019,000A", model:"TS011F", manufacturer:"_TZ3000_ky0fq4ho", deviceJoinName: "ATMS1602Z Din Rail switch"  

Works quite well, however sometimes the relay turns itself off without any obious reason... waiting for my Tuya hub to arrive, I'm going to check if they behave the same way with their official hub.

1 Like

Thanks for the fingerprint, will include it in the next update.

I am a bit worried about the relay turning off without reason... Recently I read similar complaints in Home Assistant forums, the reason for this is still a mystery. There are speculations this may happen if there are high voltage spikes or electromagnetic interferences, or the unexpected turn off happens only with some new models that have new chipsets and so on. Others say that this happens only when there is no load on the plus, etc.. And unfortunately some say that the same problem happens when the plugs are paired to Tuya hub...but there are no definite answers to these questions or speculations.

I have 5 different models of Tuya plugs but have never observed such erratic behavior. Two of the plugs are supplying the mains power to two different PCs that are always on (or in sleep mode when not in use), so they always have some minimum load.

I will keep an eye on this issue.

Hmmm... these switches of mine are in testing phase right now, so there's no load connected to them, but it's quite stange anyhow...
The electric network here is quite stable, I have many zigbee devices connected to it without any issues, the solar inverter monitors the network, and no issues are shown, so it must be a bug in the switch itself... hopefully just a sw bug that can (and will) be fixed in a soon-to-be-released firmware upgrade, but I'm pretty sure I won't deploy them to control my hot water system as long as they're this unreliable...

Just bought 4 ZigBee 16A power plugs and when using the Generic ZigBee outlet the power reporting was off by one digit short (200W reported as 20W).
Found this thread and installed the driver and it reports as it should now. Thank you!!!

1 Like