[RELEASE] Tuya Wall Mount Thermostat (Water/Electric Floor Heating) Zigbee driver

I guess this change is only for the _TZE200_ye5jkfsb
My device is OK --> _TZE200_2ekuz3dz

Yes, the change is in only one line of code and affects the AVATTO thermostats only. The bug was in the conversion of the hysteresis preference from double to integer type. (AVATTO thermostats allow only integer values - 0, 1, 2, 3, etc.. while the BEOK thermostats allow centigrade values.

@iEnam - please update to the dev. branch version 1.3.7 2023/12/05 7:52 PM"

2 Likes

Great, thanks for the quick bug fix. All working now; I can make changes in preferences, and they are saved on the device :smiley:

2 Likes

At some point (sorry, don't know how recently) the driver appears to have mixed up thermostat mode and thermostat operating state, so that the mode is being set to "heating" which is not in the supported thermostat modes list for the device.

I'm using the driver with BRT-100 TRVs.

My apologies if this is an intentional change and I've missed the post about it.

Guy

1 Like

It was a bug, fixed in version 1.3.8. Thank you for the report!

1 Like

@guy2 I am actively developing and updating the new Tuya / Moes BRT-100 TRV driver, if you have more than one TRV you can try using the new driver for one of your TRVs.

Hi @kkossev ,
Following your advice I bought the Avatto model (water heating zigbee)
Received today and installing now.
First thig I notices - when includedm the system attached the Tuya Siren driver and not the Wall Thermostst driver.
I manually assigned the correct driver and clicked the initialize button I am seeing the following logs:

Summary

Also from the device page:

Summary

This is a device from a new manufacturer, fingerprint is not present in the driver.

Force it manually to AVATTO :

Yes, I did that but it seems like the device in only partially working with the driver.
I can turn in on and off.
I can not change the setpoint temp .
When changing it from the device page I get:

Summary

And when doing it from the thermostst I get:

Summary

In both cases nothing happend on the other end.

Yep. this new device is different than the old AVATTO thermostat that is currently supported... : (

I will add it to the new driver, but it will take some time. For my reference : _TZE204_lzriup1j ZHA Avatto2 quirk.

What is the link to the site where you purchased it?

1 Like

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! US $17.91 30% Off | AVATTO Tuya WiFi Thermostat,Zigbee Smart Electric/Water Heating Temperature Controller Works with Alexa,Google home Yandex Alice
https://a.aliexpress.com/_oDpjFUE

Hi guys, so I ordered this valve and it arrived today. The quality seems good and it paired straight away.

I've managed to pair it but it doesn't work with @kkossev Tuya Wall Thermostat driver. Is there an alternative driver available @kkossev or am I doing something wrong. See images which may help.

Appreciated in advance... Stu

Hi Stu,

As counted here, there are more than 70 different 'Tuya' thermostats and TRV,...

Please post your particular device details - manufactuer and model, as seen in the Hubitat device web page.

Apologies, I forgot to add the attachments. Your very kind for looking at this for me. Appreciated

I believe it's this valve [RELEASE] Tuya Wall Mount Thermostat (Water/Electric Floor Heating) Zigbee driver - #232 by hubivlad

It's fingerprint is currently not in the driver, but you can configure it manually - select HY369 type in the 'Model Group'

Thanks, I've looked here but I only have the 4 devices available so I cannot select HY369. This feels like the issue?

When adding a new device, please always update to the latest developments branch driver version.

You are a genius @kkossev. This is working brilliantly and thank you for investing your time to help me yet again. What a result! I thought i was on the latest version because i had downloaded your code form HPM.

Now its time to create some rules in RM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @kkossev is this new device also supported in the new dev branch?

Sorry @amithalp , not yet - all this new Matter stuff took my free time in the last week...
This driver is one of my firsts, and it became very difficult to maintain and add new models.
Your TRV will be added to the new driver, hopefully, I can restore the work on it soon.

1 Like