Version 6.3.1 Update. Color Bulbs only.
Fixed issue with Hubitat Dashboard "color bulb" tile where setting color temperature to zero when a color is set causes the Color Temp slider to disappear.
- Fixed method setColorTemperature to properly range the set color temperature.
- Fixed method updatBulbData to not reset attribute Color Temperature if the value from the device is 0.
New version 6.3.0 with following changes:
- Attributes: connection(LAN/CLOUD) and commsError(true/false), Added and deleted associated states.
- Added LAN UDP Communications with associated changes to method parse and new state.lastCommand
- Removed LAN Raw Socket Communication with associated states.
- Error Handling. Change to repeat first command only, do not change poll/power poll intervals.
- Multiplugs: Coordinate attribute connection, state.pollInterval, and settings bind / useCloud amoung devices.
- On/Off Polling, Power Polling, and Refersh
- Merged three function control into a single command, setPollInterval. I use a command to enable users access through rule machine.
- Power reporting: Reduce event handling in overall system.
- If power is below 5 W, will update if current power != new power +/- .5 W.
- Otherwise, will update if current power != new power +/- 5 W.
- Data Cleanup. Added method to clean up data, settings, and states from versions back to 5.3.3.
- Bulbs. Converted capability Color Temperature to new definition.
- Save Preferences: Added method to log all system states and data at the end the command.
- This provides trouble shooting data for issue resolution with the developer.
- Update Process: After updating code, run Application then Update Installed Devices.
- Will execute method updated on each device, including data, setting, and state updates.
- Still recommend checking each device's preferences and execute a Save Preferences.
Acknowldegement: To the many HubitatEnvironment, SmartThings, and gitHub users that have contributed to my knowledge and resolution of anomalies - Thanks now and forever.
Kasa Integration Installation, Reference, and Troubleshooting Guide.
- Installation and upgrade instructions are located at: HubitatActive/Documentation.pdf at master · DaveGut/HubitatActive · GitHub
- Additionally, the information can be accessed from the Kasa Integration application using the "?" in the upper right corner.
Disclaimer: No association with Hubitat
This integration is custom code developed by a Hubitat community member - with support from other community members. It is in no way certified by Hubitat. The developer has fully tested this code within a home environment using available TP-Link/Kasa and other devices. No significant problems have been found that would impact other integrations; however, the complexity of the Hubitat system does not guarantee some level of adverse interaction in other installations.