[Release] Super Tile Countdown (Addon to Super Tile Parent)

Cool. Can you have a timer start another timer on countdown complete? You could have hours countdown start minutes countdown.

You actually gave me an idea here on how to handle minutes
I have just completed work on a 'Minutes' countdown which runs until there is a minute left..
Then it switches to 60 seconds for the final minute..

Like this...
minTosec

@Geoff_T
I'll release this soon so you have your minutes request fulfilled... :slight_smile:

Andy

2 Likes

Guys
I have just uploaded a new driver (V1.1.0) and child app (V1.2.0) to GitHub
This incorporates a 'Minutes' option which will display minutes until the last minute, whereby it will then countdown from 60 seconds.

Have a play and let me know how you get on.

Andy

2 Likes

Thanks Andy, I very much appreciate your efforts on this. :+1:

Unfortunately I am having issues with my Hue bulbs at the moment and support have asked me to disable custom code while they investigate, so it may be a while before I can test it.

1 Like

I'm working on something else this week...

I am looking at an easy way to set a 'cooking timer'
So I've come up with this..
The up and down tiles are button tiles... then the switch tile on the right.
The number tile is just a standard attribute tile but could easily be a Supertile
The icons used are standard built-in icons

0-60%20timer

Andy

2 Likes

No worries.
Please let me know if there is any issue with any Supertile.
(Although I'm sure @bobbyD will) :slight_smile:

Andy

I think it's LAN problems so you are in the clear!! :grinning:

1 Like

Great!
I hope so!
and I hope you get it sorted out quickly

Andy

1 Like

I like where this is going.

I have been using RM to announce "You have 60 seconds to exit" when HSM changes to arming, now with the countdown tile setup, is there a way to announce the Countdown attribute? Id like it to repeat the message with the correct amount of time remaining at say the 30 & 15 second marks.

@Cobra

Another excellent feature idea!

Hahaha!
That's because you don't have to code it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are so good at it, I wouldn't dream of coding it and depriving you of the pleasure.
:grin:

1 Like

Ha!
This was originally just a quick little app just showing a countdown..
I've spent WAY too much time on this already :slight_smile:

LOL. I feel somewhat guilty.:see_no_evil:

My bad! Think of it as we love it so much we want to make it better :wink: I was thinking, would this be a feature of Super Tile Countdown or variable to select in Message Central?

It could go into ST Countdown..
The easiest way would be to turn on a switch at 30 seconds left and another at 60 seconds..
Then have MC respond to the switch

I'll have a think..

Links on Github to this App and Driver shows nothing..... they were remove?

@Cobra has withdrawn his apps/drivers after issues with a couple of members.
He is reviewing his situation and may bring them back later.
Unfortunately a couple of people have ruined it for the many. :frowning_face:

Yeap.. I just found the thread after write my comments here..... that's unfortunately but I understand him...... it is not fair to still your work like this.....

bobbles I'm looking some driver or app to switch ON a switch for a specfic number of minutes at certain time but I would like to be able to set the starting time on my dashboard.

The idea is to star my coffe maker at certain time in the morning for some minutes /until the coffe be ready). I got a solution but I have to set the time inside a rule and I would like to do it on my dashboard.

Did you hear something like this?