[RELEASE] Sonoff Zigbee Button, Motion/Temperature&Humidity/Contact Sensor Drivers

I have seen that the sonoff temp sensors only report on a 0.5C. change, so with a stable well insulated room, they may not report for hours and log the no presence.
I have 2 sonoff sensors at opposite ends of a large room running into a virtual thermostat doing the average between. This is because the Vthermostat will switch to emergency mode if it does not see a change after so many hrs. From either sensor.
I just leave them alone, when the sensor(s) report , the Vthermostat switches back to normal.
I sometimes check them just by blowing/breathing on them which if working (but asleep) they will start reporting again

If you need a lower reporting threshold ( 0.1 deg for example) or more frequent reporting for SNZB-02 SonOff T/H sensor, you can temporarily use the driver linked here, and then switch back to the driver that you are using now.

2 Likes

Drivers featured in this post are no longer maintained and users may experience issues using them. If you'd like to continue the conversation about these drivers, please consider creating a new thread.