[RELEASE] Sonoff Zigbee Button, Motion/Temperature&Humidity/Contact Sensor Drivers

Thank you, I shall try tomorrow. I removed it once but didn't think to try again. Did you reboot the hub or anything in between?

Thank you again.

Update for anyone reading this - I did not have the same success, so if you're having issues with it too, you're not alone.

FYI that I have two SNZB-02 Temperature/Humidity sensors using Markus' driver here and both have been working and have not dropped out on me.

SNZB-03 Motion Sensors
I just received a few of these sensors today and was trying to get them setup. It's weird...I'm getting 3 different results on 3 different sensors.

Sensor 1

Seems to need a refresh but does not say so in 'State Variables' section

Sensor 2

This one looks fully imported and functional. I would expect all 3 to look like this. Interesting that it doesn't say "Works with model SNZB-03" in the state variables area. I would expect this would always be shown as a comment. This one is working though and responding to motion, etc.

Sensor 3

This one appears to need a refresh like Sensor 1... However this one actually says it is pending refresh in the 'state variables' section.

I have no idea why each is exhibiting different behavior. Anyone have ideas on this? Also, for the two that are not operational yet (apparently pending refresh)... How long does that refresh take or is there a way for me to force the refresh? Note that I did attempt to press the pinhole reset button and rediscover them and got the same result.

Thanks and I'll look for any suggestions.

UPDATE
Looking at this closer I see that all 3 do indeed detect motion and reset properly. So I guess the question is why do they each show different levels of details in the Current States and State Variables sections??

UPDATE: It's now the next day and all 3 motion sensors are showing exactly the same... Including Sensor 3 which is still showing "pendingRefresh : true" which seems strange. When is it going to refresh??

I appreciate any suggestions or thoughts on this.

Generic Zigbee Device Toolbox (can generate fingerprints, remove child devices, clean the Data, Preferences and State Variables sections of the device.) - Import URL

Try temporarily switching to this Toolbox driver, resetting and clearing everything, reloading the webpage and then go back to the SNZB-03 driver.

Sometimes it seems like the HE driver page gets a little "clogged". :wink:

1 Like

BINGO! Thanks a ton @Ranchitat. Now they all 3 give the same info. Excellent. I wasn't aware of that toolbox driver. I am having a separate problem with a different motion sensor and I'm going to try using it on that as well. :+1:

1 Like

Yup, it's nice to load up after you've tried a bunch of different drivers and the device page has a bunch of left over odds and sods.
Clears everything up and you're ready for the next round of trial and errors.
:laughing:

Picked up a motion sensor from Amazon for $17 and set it up today with the beta drivers (thanks for providing). Connected, setup and working fine, will give it a couple days to see how it compares. Not the prettiest, but small enough and the price is right, so hopefully it is a viable candidate for more deployments.

So I have added the drivers and paired the SNZB-02 temp and humidity sensor. All seems good except the humidity is not being reported. Any thoughts on what would be the cause? Below is a list of the reported states:

• battery : 100.0
  • batteryLastReplaced : 2020-10-20 14:59:11
  • driver : v0.6.2.0914b
  • lastCheckin : 2020-10-20 14:59:11
  • notPresentCounter : 0
  • presence : present
  • restoredCounter : 0
  • temperature : 73.0

Hi there @MBartho. May sound redundant, but just to be sure,

1. Did you set the driver correctly?

2. Did you Re-ADD the device? You need to readd it a second time after it was successfully added the first time. I did this and mine is working fine displaying the following details:

When all else fails, you may want to try the Toolbox driver that @Ranchitat suggested above. It helped me with my motion sensors that were misbehaving.

I hope this helps

Yes, this can happen since the window to send configuration to these devices is very short and the time between the device being detected and the driver activating, although measured in mere seconds, can be longer than what these devices permit. Re-adding a device without deleting it in HE lets the driver execute configuration commands sooner.

While I'm happy my Toolbox driver is found to be useful, I have to say it can't fix configuration issues on the device side. It is there to clean up device states, old scheduled events from another driver and other such, in HE, configuration issues.

Thanks for the driver @markus

I've setup one of the motion sensors today and see this in my logs:

Unhandled Event PLEASE REPORT TO DEV - description:catchall: 0000 8005 00 00 0040 00 6064 00 00 0000 00 00 4D0064600101 | msgMap:[raw:catchall: 0000 8005 00 00 0040 00 6064 00 00 0000 00 00 4D0064600101, profileId:0000, clusterId:8005, clusterInt:32773, sourceEndpoint:00, destinationEndpoint:00, options:0040, messageType:00, dni:6064, isClusterSpecific:false, isManufacturerSpecific:false, manufacturerId:0000, command:00, direction:00, data:[4D, 00, 64, 60, 01, 01]]

Any ideas?

Having seen these on Hubitat Live, they seem great, but they are ugly as...Someone needs to do some 3d printing of new cases.

2 Likes

Regarding the latest support officially announced for the Sonoff product range, I am keen to see if this Sonoff camera is supported. Anyone got any experience with this product ?

https://www.amazon.com/Security-Detection-Monitor-Switches-GK-200MP2-B/dp/B0832KNMND/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=SONOFF+GK-200MP2-B&qid=1604469956&sr=8-2

Agreed. But the motion sensors are relatively small (compared to most). They are not to obvious when put on a white ceiling.

Csn they be placed flat on the ceiling and have 360 degree motion ?

Yes

For the price I may have to pick some up. I have the Iris V2 they are great but awkward shape

Hello,
I have recently got the temperature and humidity sensor.
It works great in HE, but I am unable to get it to connect to Google home and use Google assistant to get the values.
It there something I need to do to fix this or is it just not possible?
Thank you.