[RELEASE] SiHAS (Korea) Zigbee Device drivers for Hubitat

Yes. I remeber your sugeestion.
That's why I changed DTH name right after installing.
I thought some contents in the DTH you gave me has been changed in the github link.

By the way, now my season 1 sensor works well after pairing twice.

Thanks for your support.

2 Likes

I've got a number of Aqara FP2 mmWave sensors that just aren't reliable enough for me, and I saw the post on one of the FP2 threads about the Time-of-Flight based sensors mentioned here. I'd like to give them a try. Is there a reasonable way to procure these in the USA? Or do I just need to Google translate a bunch of Korean and hope that ordering them from the vendor in South Korea will get them to me? It looks like they're maybe $43 USD (based on the conversion I did anyway). Does that seem about right?

1 Like

Specifically, what products are you interested in?

1 Like

The CSM-300-ZB Wireless occupancy / people counter ToF sensor (Version 2). The way our apartment is laid out, three of them should do the trick. The plan is to put one on the main entry threshold (which is an interior door to a shared hall), one on the main bedroom threshold, and one on the study threshold. With that, I should be able to keep a count of people in the main bedroom, the study, and the main living area (which would be the total people counted by the main entry minus the people in the other two rooms).

1 Like

You're talking about a counter sensor.
For this sensor, it is very important to select the attachment position to ensure accuracy.
And it's accurate, but I can't guarantee 100%.
I think it can be used perfectly if you mix it with other sensors.
This is a very good sensor.
This product has lithium ion batteries. I can give you the seller link.

https://naver.me/5zozQ5b2

https://naver.me/5aqt9kg0

Let me know if you need anything else

Just my luck. Now they're sold out. Hopefully that's a short term issue and not that they are discontinuing these.

2 Likes