[Under New Management] iRobot Scheduler

OK if you click Dock in the driver does it begin docking?

Pushing dock command in driver, it just sits right where it is and goes to idle. cleanStatus in driver state shows idle.

Sending PM

1.2.4 - i7 series modifications to dock roomba correctly

1.2.5 - fixed restriction logic so restrictions work, more notification choices, UI updates

@aaron,

I get the following error when I click on the Information about my Roomba:

And this in the logs:

Scott

What version of app are you running?

Your app? Just updated it to 1.2.5

The i7 is different than other models. No worries though. :slight_smile:

Can you can you PM your JSON response from your rest980-server calling this /api/local/config/preferences ?

http://your-rest980:3000/api/local/config/preferences

It never returns anything. Browser just spins and spins. No biggie though.....

Will work with you through PM to figure this out. :slight_smile:

ok

1.2.6 - fixed i7series result set for Roomba information

1.2.7 - optimized scheduling code (thanks StepHack!), fixed additional scheduling bugs (thx dman2306)

@aaron,

Just thought I would let you know that I have been using your app for over a week now and it has worked flawlessly so far. Aside from Rosie sucking up a drawstring from a jacket and wrapping it around the roller and bin getting full, the Roomba has exceeded my expectations as well.

Again, thanks for the app!

Scott

1 Like

Application:

• 1.2.8 - lowest battery option for start cleaning, new delay presence options, new day cleaning enforcement, restricted days for cleaning, more error checking, reset application state option, fixed updateDevices scheduling issue

Driver:

• 1.1.4 - Roomba driver backup of failed application scheduled events

1.2.9 - fixed bug in notifications and battery % start

Just to be super clear, this app supports Braava robot mops as well? The OP says yes, but then I see zero dialogue in the thread about it. Sorry if Iā€™m being dense.

If you can control it via WiFi then yes.

1 Like

1.3.0 - fixed additional logic for unique options set, optimized presence handler