Introducing 'Room Director'
Make your rooms smarter by directing them to do what you want, automatically.
- Trigger room occupancy by Contact Sensor, Motion Sensor, Presence, Switch, Between two times and/or Sunset/Sunrise
- Use optional Occupancy Helper devices to keep room occupied (Contact, Humidity, Motion, Power, Presence and/or Switch)
- Set how long the lights should stay on after occupancy stops (per mode)
- Lights will dim as a warning before lights actually turn off
- Unique 'Sleep' option to allows lights to turn off as if unoccupied.
- Use restrictions to limit when each child app can run (days, sunrise/sunset, Lux)
- Optional Notification options, get notified when the lights go out (room is no longer occupied)
- Display each room status on a convenient Dashboard Tile
- All speech requires 'Follow Me'
- Flashing Lights requires 'The Flasher'
- Parent/Child App structure
- Create as many child apps as needed
Apps can be found on my GitHub or by using the Hubitat Package Manager.
(HPM is highly recommended)
When reporting problems...
- Be sure you are on the latest version. I won't troubleshoot an older version.
- Turn on debug and screenshot the issue happening in the log. One line or just the error doesn't cut it. I need a log.
- Post the screenshot of the log with an explanation of the problem.