[RELEASE] Philio PAT02-B Temperature / Humidity driver

I pushed another update that will address the unknown SensorBinaryReport 8 (tamper) and warn if parameter 7 is not set to the factory default of 0. Please confirm that this still works correctly with your current settings.

Also, would it be possible for you to repeat the test with parameter 7 set to 0? I'd like to confirm that the flood sensor works correctly with NotificationReport. Thanks!

Everything OK.
With my current settings I got the warning for parameter 7 and the sensor works correctly. With parameter 7 set to 0 the sensor also worked correctly (now without warning). The tamper is correctly recognized.
My appreciation of your careful work!

1 Like

Thank you so much for all your help!

Hi all, I have released a new generic PAT02 driver that works for all the PAT02-A/B/C (Flood / Temperature / Humidity) devices. Information on the new driver can be found here. While I am not withdrawing the PAT02-B specific driver at this time, I expect that over time the generic PAT02-A/B/C driver will replace the PAT02-B specific driver. I encourage users to migrate to the generic driver when convenient.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.