[Deprecated] Notifier Plus

Tons of enhancements added in the past couple of days...

V1.0.7 - 03/02/19 - Added more options to 'repeat message' section.

V1.0.6 - 03/01/19 - Fixed 'pause' button. Fixed 'by Day of the Week'. Special Thank you to @rcjordan for all the testing! Added Motion Sensor to Triggers.

V1.0.5 - 02/28/19 - Changed 'Speaker Synth' speaker device into two branches - Google Speakers and other speakers, fixes an issue with 'Initialize Google' speaker option. Contact Sensors triggers and Switch Triggers can now act as the Control Switch. Delay notifications now work.

V1.0.4 - 02/28/19 - Fixed speaking bug.

New version on GitHub...

V1.0.8 - 03/04/19 - Added Temp, Humidity and Power Triggers

This will be it for a while on this one! Time to work out the kinks and see what else might be missing. :thinking::thinking::grin:

Hi @bptworld, another great app. Thanks.

Can I suggest some enhancements to your app.

1. We have rubbish collection every wednesday, but recycle collection every 2 weeks. I would like to set a reminder for every wednesday to notify whether it is just normal or recycle collection.

2. Can I setup an alarm clock that notifies every hour what the current time is? I currently do this in RM but would love to do this operation within this app.

3. Would it be possible to apply mode changes as triggers?

4. Would it be possible to apply restrictions? I don't want notifications to be made in the middle of the night.

I think this should cover it.... :grin::sunglasses::wink:

V1.1.1 - 04/20/19 - Reworked speech options to match my other apps. Added Notifications by Mode. Added 'Hourly option' and an 'every other option' to 'By Day of the week' trigger. Added %time% to speech options.

Thanks!

@bptworld, I need light 1,2 ... turn on at 100 level and light A, B... turn on, level 100, 6500K when motion sensor " X1 " Active and Contact sensor " Z1 " open, motion sensor " X2 " keep the light on. Then when all motion sensor " X1, X2 " are inactive, delay 30 second, dim all the lights to 50 %, delay 30 second, then turn off. If motion detect active then reset delay, lights turn back on, level 100 … If the contact sensor " X2 " is closed then turn the app off.
With your apps Notifier Plus, how I can set up like that ?
Thanks.

Sounds like you want to use my Motion Controlled scene Lighting app :grin:

1 Like

I sure hope you have a flow chart for all of that. My brain shut off by the end of line 3!
Good luck.

Hi, this set up for my bathroom : light turn on when detect motion and bathroom door is open.

New version on Github...

V1.1.3 - 04/25/19 - Some code tweaking. Killed a few bugs.

Having an issue with setting up Month/Day/Year.

I've set up :

1. Every Monday- Garbage reminder @ 5:15am
  2. Every other week, Take out Recycling.
  • April 29, 2019 @ 5:15am
  • May 13, 27, 2019 @ 5:15am
  1. When I add June, I cannot pick days. Only Month and year is displayed to pick.

I got out of Chrome and went back in.

Now I get this when I setup June.

Sorry about that.

New version on Github...

V1.1.4 - 04/25/19 - Fixed a bug when selecting 'Jun'

Working...Thank you.

1 Like

Hi
I'm getting a nullpointer exception:

The notifier plus is a simple setup of if it's a weekday 6.45am, then send a message notification - any idea what's wrong?

Hi,
You need to select your 'Control Switch'

Thanks

Actually I tried to not select a control switch option but it doesn't allow me. Just wondering why I need to set a control switch? Because I just want to send a notification at a specific time that's it.

Mainly because this started out as the ultimate alarm clock and grew from there. If all you want to do is send a notification at a specific time RM would be a better choice.

Ok sure got it. Will try it in RM. Thanks!

I am pretty new to Hubitat and I am enjoying your app immensely, Thank you!
I have successfully set up a message every day of the week, on the hour, where my Sonos speakers announce the hourly time. This is great but I was wondering is there a way for the announcements NOT to be in military time? In other words, 13 hundred hours is announced at 1PM.

No big deal but it would be nice. Any thoughts? Thank you again!

Can you show me how you have it setup so I can duplicate it?

Thanks