[Release] Nexia NX1000

I tried getting the Nexia NX1000 to work with the Remotec device handler, but I never could get it to work. I have developed a specific device handler for the Nexia NX1000 based on work done by a coupe of others for SmartThings. It works as a button controller.

A few notes about its use:

Define the button labels you want then click the Configure button. The NX1000 will not begin to update until it wakes up. It usually wakes up on its own about every 70 minutes. If you're impatient like me, press one of the page buttons (the three buttons below the screen. It will take about 30-40 seconds for all the labels to update. Wait for it. You'll be glad you did.

Here is the link to the DH.

Hubitat button controller driver for the Nexia NX1000

1 Like

Is this different from the version you released on January 9th? I am using it and love it.

No. It is the same one. I just thought it would be good to also post it here, since this thread is focused on community created DHs.

I’m glad you’re enjoying it. I have tinkered with being able to change some of the display attributes on a per label basis. No success yet, and [squirrel !!!!] I get distracted by other things. Lol.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.