Release mDevice Tile

Post removed on tues 22 Oct/2019

I'm sorry....but you have done it again. You are taking other people's work and purporting it to be your own. You should take this down immediately.

I am sorry what am i doing wrong. please advise

Ryan, please advise other people works. I am really confused here coz I wrote the app.

I don't quite know how to reference my response in another post so I repost it here for reference

Ryan, I thought about this, although I disagree, I will respect your input and remove all of my codes from hubitat. I just want things back the way it was with you and with thic community. You and others have helped me many times and especially you with the most recent was on the fan controller and the 2am sysmain time. I said back then I was in the process of lock down my system because it is where my dad is happy with it. That is why I show the community what I used and I have no intention to support any of it. Use it any way that would benefit one's system, that was what I thought.

Sincerely I regret having disagreement with you. I hold you in highest regards as one of active leader of this community. I hope you forgive me. You are life saver, I said it then it will remain true with me.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.