[Release] Magic Home Wifi (Drivers) + MagicHome Manager (App)

This is accurate. If it can’t connect to the device, this is expected behavior. At first I thought it was compounding the errors, but it looks like they’re firing ever however many seconds, and not all at once (on vacation here and didn’t look too closely).

I do not keep them plugged in because they are only used periodically for displays. I guess I will unlink them from the HE.

1 Like

You can just disable error logging in the device :slight_smile: Those routines don’t slow it down at all.

1 Like

Ok, I will do that then.

1 Like

Been good for a few days now. :smile:

1 Like

Adam I have been playing with your snazzy hsvToRGB code and I am having a issue when rgbMap is converted to a byte it's producing negative numbers...

rgbMap does return 0.0, 255.0, 239.70001 but byte produces 0, -1, -17 for the values and that's not right.

So I need to convert the rgbMap into whole numbers and that's where I am stuck at. Any help you can give ?

Never mind I got it..

1 Like

Glad you got it :slight_smile: What’d you end up doing to fix it?

Edit: Looks like your answer was in that other thread

Hi all! Working on the last 0.8X revision here ... has anyone been experiencing slowdown, bugs, etc.?

Things have been pretty smooth on my hubs, so I'd like to see if there's any issues that others have experienced that should be fixed in 0.89

I used toInteger() to get a whole number

1 Like

All good here.

1 Like

I still have trouble getting red to display. When I select RED as my light color in RM4 it displays as white. I can put in custom values like 99,0,100 and it works. Other than that I've not hit any problem with my four LED strips.

These are great for back lighting a TV and can't be beat for lighting around cabinets.

1 Like

Thanks! I have an idea of what might be going on here :slight_smile:

Hi, where do I find the driver?

Very first post. Which device do you have? I can directly link the appropriate driver for you.

@adamkempenich did you ever fix your drivers for the new colour classes that Mike added ?

Most of them, yes. Haven’t updated them on my repo yet. I’ll push an update in the coming week.

I also realized the WW/CW bulb is not correct in Github. Whoops.

A few other changes in there, too.

1 Like

Good cause I'm stumped with hsvToRGB

I’ll send you the working-version of my RGB driver—but if you have a different one you’d prefer, I can send that one, too.

Any will do... I just want to see how you re-coded that section.

1 Like