[Release] Magic Home Wifi (Drivers) + MagicHome Manager (App)

I’ll try to get it updated & test tonight. At the moment none of my bulbs allow color changes from Smart Things or Alexa integration via HE. Been beating my head trying to get this one or mqtt that allows color control before my family has my head.

1 Like

Which device do you have? This one should work for you without any soldering, etc... There's only two devices that I haven't coded in, yet. One of them is very old, and the other one... I'm working on :slight_smile:

Hm, I don't have the RGB IR to dump firmware from. Which firmware do you have flashed on to it?

I just have bulbs

and they work in HE. But any of the other integrations only on off dimming no color control

I flashed with ravensystem/ravencore to test with homekit , but forgot to backup the firmware.

single contoler 86 not working light froze in on.

Scott

1 Like

Let me take a look at this in a couple hours for you. I'll tag you once it's worked out.

Ah, ok! But color is working in HE? :slight_smile: If you need a different driver for SmartThings I may be able to help you.

Oh no! Do you happen to know which ESP chip yours has in it? I may be able to find one to dump---otherwise the Tasmota firmware might also restore original functionality for you.

Esp8285 or esp8265

1 Like

Yes color works in HE just not Smartthings. So if you have a working driver by all means let me know what u need to send it. Cvccole@gmail.com is email & I’m on github as well

1 Like

I sent you a message. That version doesn't parse anything though.

Haven't heard from vjv in 17 hours. Might need a wellness check. Tomorrow's headline's may read: Man killed for letting the WAF drop too low.

3 Likes

Oh no! I'd be complicit in a murder :scream:

2 Likes

Lol, still alive, still no slowness with 0.86.

Thanks!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Wanna hear something funny?

I deleted the off() method from the single-channel dimmer when I copied it over from the bulb :joy:

It’s fixed. All you should have to do is go into your device driver in Hubitat and click import > import > okay (wait for it to import) > save.

This is actually a new feature in all of my drivers that I implemented thanks to a tip from Chuck. Updates will be a breeze from now on.

1 Like

And in case anyone is wondering, I’ve updated my testing rig since I last posted the mess I had on our dining room table :sunglasses:

Edit: And 76 hours of uptime with no slowdown! Clocking exactly the same load speeds for the last 3 days in both my web inspector and in debug tests.

3 Likes

I'm noticing no lag, you are in the correct pathway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Leaving code out for off , sounds like something I would do . Lol

1 Like

It’s DLC. Gotta pay extra to buy that feature :joy:

(I seriously hope that’s not something a company ever stoops to...)

3 Likes