[RELEASE] Life360 Tracker - Works with the Life360+ app!

@bptworld

I am getting the following error in the logs:

and

What's weird is it only happens on two of the three users I am tracking. Maybe because she hasn't been on the move recently????

Version 1.2.2

Notice in your logs...

First screenshot shows v1.1.7
Second screenshot shows v1.2.1
Third screenshot shows v1.2.2

Open each users child app and resave.

1 Like

Ok. Didn't know I had to resave them. I'll do that.....

I just installed this for the first time, I think I have everything set up correctly (I'm using the free L360)

When I hit the "test speaker" it doesn't say anything, is it supposed to? This is the log from the test speaker.

I'm getting this

2019-07-25 05:36:45.620 pm errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.typehandling.GroovyCastException: Cannot cast object 'null' with class 'null' to class 'long'. Try 'java.lang.Long' instead on line 566 (userHandler)

New version on github...
V1.2.4 - 07/25/19 - Fixed typo with 'On the Move' in 'Track All'

Nope, that's only there if you have an issue.

1 Like

No more exception in Move notification. But it still doesn’t respect the setting. A message ever minute.

Send a log please

Sent, but they haven't changed since the last time I sent them, I don't think.

New version again... :wink:

V1.2.5 - 07/26/19 - Missed a line with 'On the Move' in 'Track All'

1 Like

Since this last update depart and arrival notifications are not working. Move is working as expected.
Some hopefully not useless logs to follow in PM.

Now that you mention it, I am not getting any arrival/departure notifications either since the last update. Been busy with work, so was not paying close enough attention.

Will try to get you some logs.

Scott

EDIT: Found a past log. First National Bank entry should announce arrival/departure but it did not.

Looks like Time at Place is returning null for some reason.

thank guys, I think I found it..

V1.2.6 - 07/31/19 - Found typo in getTimeDiff

I think you got it. I got arrival and departure notifications after updating...

1 Like

Seems to have taken care of it.

Just one niggle. After the departure message, the first on the move message is almost immediate. If possible, it'd be nice if it waited the interval that on the move messages are set to before giving the first message.

Thanks!

1 Like

New version on Github...

Parent:
V1.0.4 - 08/06/19 - Just changed some wording

Child:
V1.2.7 - 08/06/19 - Changed trigger from lastLocationUpdate to address1. Changed the 'Free' version to use the two places from Life360 (Home, Work) and combine them with 'My Places'. If using the 'free' version be sure to remove any 'my places' that reference Home or Work. It also 'skips' the first on the move message so it doesn't state just departed and then immediately say moving near.

1 Like

Arrival and Departure push has stopped working in this version. On the move works.
Logs to follow in PM

New version on Github...

V1.2.8 - 08/10/19 - Changes to try and fix 'Track All' issues. Added 'Places Not Allowed' Alerts.

Needs testing! :wink:

New exception

app:41612019-08-11 11:35:58.283 am errorjava.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method contains() on null object on line 321 (userHandler)

Did you go into each child app and re-save? Needs to populate that object. Adding more code to stop this.

thanks

edit:

Please give the new version a try @doug

V1.2.9 - 08/11/19 - Fix for 'Places Not Allowed'

1 Like