[RETIRED] hubiVue iOS, Android, Amazon & Web Dashboard App

Well, yes if you choose a dashboard design with 3 columns (which you did during setup) it will always show 3 tiles across.

You can change (at anytime) the dashboard settings by going into dash edit mode, choosing the dashboard you wish to change and editing it (pen icon) - and change theme and the dashboard name etc

1 Like

I can't remember, can you create other sub dashboards that are different size? So that way you can default to 1 on a phone but another on a tablet?

@gslender : I'm testing it trying to compare to Home Remote. I have a problem with 1 tile. I have many Stelpro thermostats, (many zwave and 1 zigbee). When I click on a zwave it shows thermostat controller as mention in tap action. But on the zigbee, nothing happens when I click on it, event if the action is Show thermostat controller. Any idea why ?

I think that's a bug with several thermostats in the way the driver outputs to maker api. @bravenel provided a workaround for the moment and it will be fixed in 2.3.3 but that fix may break other maker api using progs that will have to be fixed again...(I hope I got that right)

Thank's for your answer. That's strange, but that tile works fine in Home Remote with the same maker api, it displays its thermostat controller.

Right. He just needs to implement the workaround to read maker.api correctly which the other would have already done.

1 Like

I’m working on an update that should be posted to the App Store tomorrow. Apple don’t release apps quickly unfortunately. I’ll update Android in the next few hours.

1 Like

v1.1.3 released, go get em!

Just saying.... visit https://hubivue.com/

I updated my android app to the newest version and still have a problem with one thermostat not showing the controller.

That's because it isn't v1.1.3

You're right ! I did the update on google play but I don't know why it was not 1.1.3. Redid it and now it works. Thank you.

1 Like

@gslender : It's nice playing around with your app. Using another app I was able to include Hubitat Safety Monitor on the dashboard. Any idea how I can manage my Ring Alarm using your app ?

@bravenel is HSM something that MakerAPI can control/monitor? If not, can you add that? If yes, @jbilodea you should have everything you need already - I’ve not played with HSM so don’t really know why you can’t just create a virtual switch device to arm/disarm??

EDIT: Just saw that you have a forum, I'll move my stuff there sorry.

1 Like

Virtual switch

For now, I'm just comparing this tool with another one before deciding which one to use. With the other one I can use directly HSM, no need for a virtual switch.

Yes, I can add support for HSM - but currently it would require a switch

1 Like

hubiVue v1.1.5 Build 268 has been released to Apple AppStore, Google Play, and Amazon App Store, PLUS releases for Windows and Mac Os have been uploaded

2 Likes

hubiVue v1.1.6 Build 273 has been released to Apple AppStore, Google Play, and Amazon App Store, PLUS releases for Windows and Mac Os have been uploaded to the hubiVue.com website.

1 Like

You should list change logs in here

1 Like