[RELEASE] HubiThings Replica

Got it. Went ahead and deleted the virtual dimmers I had created and used the replica method, as you suggested. Have only done a few to test, but so far it seems to work perfectly well.

With respect to the lock, I have three and only one acts strange. Will delete and try again.

Thank you!

1 Like

Before I go to deep down the rabbit hole..

Turns out this device is a BlueTooth device.

Does Repica support devices connected to the ST App that are connected via BT.

If you can you see the device in the HubiThings OAuth device subscription picker, then it should be supported (only exception known are the Samsung Tags which have no data). If the device is not in the list, then sorry it isn't supported.

1 Like

REPLICA 1.3.10 RELEASE

New release Replica 1.3.10 supporting the SmartThings Virtual Lock and all ST Virtual devices will be updated with default values upon creation. Updates to 'Replica Location Knob' with more AQI information, Level fix in 'Replica Fan Control'. Minor static updates to several other drivers.

Install instructions here with HPM updated to match.

Replica 1.3.10:

• SmartThings Virtual Lock support
  • SmartThings Virtual devices updated to default values on creation

Replica Location Knob 1.3.3:

• AQI information

SAMSUNG DRIVERS+ BY DAVE

Please see here for new @djgutheinz device handlers and information. These are available in HPM for installation and updates.

2 Likes

Finally got around to adding my Samsung fridge. Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

REPLICA 1.3.11 RELEASE

New release Replica 1.3.11 supporting the SmartThings Virtual Devices API allowing user to build their own ST Virtual devices (see examples below). Expanded UI support editing rules using buttons to enable/disable logging & periodic refresh.

Install instructions here with HPM updated to match.

Replica 1.3.11:

• Support for building your own Virtual Devices
  • Mute logs/Disable periodic refresh buttons on rules.
  • Updated to support schema.oneOf.type drivers (support for Samsung Microwave)

Replica Switch 1.3.1:

• Auto off functionality

Replica Location Knob 1.3.4:

• Weather Icon updates

SAMSUNG DRIVERS+ BY DAVE

Please see here for new @djgutheinz device handlers and information. These are available in HPM for installation and updates.

CUSTOM ST UI EXAMPLES:

Replica Configuration (Example 1):

SmartThings Virtual Device custom:

Replica Configuration (Example 2):

SmartThings Virtual Device custom:

4 Likes

Hello,
I want to thank you for creating such an awesome app to make the transition from Smarthings to Hubitat that much easier. I've been able to replicate most of my z-wave and zigbee devices without issue. The only problem I'm having is with my light sensors. I have a Xiaomi Mijia Smart Home Light Sensor. It works fine in SmartThings, but I can't seem to find a corresponding Replica driver for light sensor.

I'm using the Replica Multipurpose sensor, but it doesnt show the 'illuminance' property in WebCore. Is there an available Replica light sensor that will expose this property? Thank you.

Send me the JSON structures inside your current Replica driver. I can see what properties are missing. Please post them like this:

Please remind me how do I update a Microwave driver?
I tried all possible options via HPM. Everything was somewhat updated (I hope, it did not brake)
except for the Microwave driver.

Thanks. Here is the driver summary information for Replica Multipurpose Sensor (from 'Driver's Code' in Hubitat portal):

Replica Multipurpose Sensor
replica
AccelerationSensor, Actuator, Battery, Configuration, ContactSensor, Refresh, TemperatureMeasurement, ThreeAxis
2023-07-09 2:08:40am EDT

Summary

capabilities: {"components":[{"attributes":{"illuminance":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"unit":{"default":"lux","enum":["lux"],"type":"string"},"value":{"maximum":100000,"minimum":0,"type":"number"}},"required":["value"],"type":"object"}}},"commands":{},"ephemeral":false,"id":"illuminanceMeasurement","name":"Illuminance Measurement","status":"live","version":1},{"attributes":{"battery":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"unit":{"default":"%","enum":["%"],"type":"string"},"value":{"maximum":100,"minimum":0,"type":"integer"}},"required":["value"],"title":"IntegerPercent","type":"object"}}},"commands":{},"ephemeral":false,"id":"battery","name":"Battery","status":"live","version":1},{"attributes":{"availableVersion":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"type":"string"}},"required":[],"type":"object"}},"currentVersion":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"type":"string"}},"required":[],"type":"object"}},"lastUpdateStatus":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"enum":["updateSucceeded","updateFailed"],"type":"string"}},"required":[],"type":"object"}},"lastUpdateStatusReason":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"type":"string"}},"required":[],"type":"object"}},"lastUpdateTime":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"pattern":"^(?:[1-9]\d{3}-?(?:(?:0[1-9]|1[0-2])-?(?:0[1-9]|1\d|2[0-8])|(?:0[13-9]|1[0-2])-?(?:29|30)|(?:0[13578]|1[02])-?31)|(?:[1-9]\d(?:0[48]|[2468][048]|[13579][26])|(?:[2468][048]|[13579][26])00)-?02-?29)T(?:[01]\d|2[0-3]):?[0-5]\d:?[0-5]\d(?:.\d{3})?(?:Z|[+-][01]\d(?::?[0-5]\d)?)$","title":"Iso8601Date","type":"string"}},"required":[],"type":"object"}},"state":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"enum":["normalOperation","updateInProgress","insufficientStorage"],"type":"string"}},"required":[],"type":"object"}}},"commands":{"checkForFirmwareUpdate":{"arguments":[],"name":"checkForFirmwareUpdate"},"updateFirmware":{"arguments":[],"name":"updateFirmware"}},"ephemeral":false,"id":"firmwareUpdate","name":"Firmware Update","status":"live","version":1}]}

1 Like

The Summary post above is capabilities for my Xiaomi Mijia Smart Home Light Sensor (using replica multipurpose sensor driver above). I copied this from Hubitat 'Device Details' screen. Please let me know if I should copy from a different location. thanks

1 Like

Good evening @Bloodtick_Jones and everyone else who has worked on or uses this app...

Is anyone using this to integrate motion from Ring doorbells and/or cameras? I use this app for ST presence sensors and it has been working great for those. I thought I'd try to integrate my assortment of Ring cameras and doorbells but haven't been able to get them to trigger motion... I currently use the "Unofficial Ring Connect" app, but figured I could eliminate that and get everything through this app...

I have the Ring cameras and doorbells (multiple locations) all subscribed, and the virtual devices on my Hub... Just not getting the motion events like I wanted.

I'm using the "Replica Motion Sensors" driver for the cameras and the "ReplicaMotionSensingDoorbell" driver by @djgutheinz for the doorbells, but getting no motion events on any of the devices... They do show battery status and "online" status... Just no motion.

Are there better drivers I should be using? Am I expecting something that might not be possible?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hey guys. Did anyone find a way to turn off display lights with hubitat for a Samsung air conditioner?

@Bloodtick_Jones Hope you are doing well... just checking if you had a chance to see why the 'Replica multipurpose sensor' does not support the 'Illumination' property. Thanks

Update your driver to this and go to the device and select "config". LMK if it works and it will be included next HPM release.

Sorry, I haven't completed the oven updates or included the oven in HPM. Hoping to get into this soon, just have some 'things' going on that Hubitat is taking second place. I will need to work with you again on the Oven driver to get it working properly.

Do you see motion in SmartThings? If so, it should be available to be replicated over. If not, probably not. Send the information from the Device "data" section like this and hopefully I can tell.

Thank you and no problem.
I will wait for the instruction(s) when driver will be ready for testing,

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. Yes I see the motion events in SmartThings but can’t figure out why I’m not getting them through this app…

Here is the data from one of the devices.

• capabilities: {"components":[{"attributes":{},"commands":{"refresh":{"arguments":[],"name":"refresh"}},"ephemeral":false,"id":"refresh","name":"Refresh","status":"live","version":1},{"attributes":{"DeviceWatch-DeviceStatus":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"data":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"badProperty":{"type":"string"},"deviceScheme":{"enum":["MIXED","TRACKED","UNTRACKED"],"type":"string"},"reason":{"enum":["INVALID-ACCESS-TOKEN","INTEGRATION-OFFLINE","DEVICE-OFFLINE","DEVICE-DELETED","DEVICE-UNAVAILABLE","DEVICE-UNDISCOVERED"],"type":"string"}},"required":[],"type":"object"},"value":{"enum":["online","offline"],"type":"string"}},"required":["value"],"type":"object"}},"DeviceWatch-Enroll":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"hubHardwareId":{"maxLength":255,"title":"String","type":"string"},"protocol":{"enum":["zigbee","zwave","bluetooth","lan","cloud","unknown","ocf","mqtt"],"title":"DeviceHealthProtocol","type":"string"},"scheme":{"enum":["MIXED","TRACKED","UNTRACKED"],"type":"string"}},"title":"DeviceHealthEnroll","type":"object"}},"required":["value"],"type":"object"}},"checkInterval":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"data":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"badProperty":{"type":"string"},"deviceScheme":{"enum":["MIXED","TRACKED","UNTRACKED"],"type":"string"},"hubHardwareId":{"pattern":"^[0-9a-fA-F]{4}$","type":"string"},"offlinePingable":{"enum":["0","1"],"type":"string"},"protocol":{"enum":["zigbee","zwave","bluetooth","lan","cloud","unknown","ocf","mqtt"],"title":"DeviceHealthProtocol","type":"string"}},"required":[],"type":"object"},"unit":{"default":"s","enum":["s"],"type":"string"},"value":{"maximum":604800,"minimum":0,"type":"integer"}},"required":["value"],"type":"object"}},"healthStatus":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"data":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"badProperty":{"type":"string"},"deviceScheme":{"enum":["MIXED","TRACKED","UNTRACKED"],"type":"string"},"reason":{"enum":["INVALID-ACCESS-TOKEN","INTEGRATION-OFFLINE","DEVICE-OFFLINE","DEVICE-DELETED","DEVICE-UNAVAILABLE","DEVICE-UNDISCOVERED"],"type":"string"}},"required":[],"type":"object"},"value":{"enum":["online","offline"],"type":"string"}},"required":["value"],"type":"object"}}},"commands":{"ping":{"arguments":[],"name":"ping"}},"ephemeral":false,"id":"healthCheck","name":"Health Check","status":"live","version":1},{"attributes":{"audioOnly":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"type":"boolean"}},"required":["value"],"type":"object"}},"sdpAnswer":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"id":{"type":"string"},"sdp":{"type":"string"},"turn_pwd":{"type":"string"},"turn_url":{"type":"string"},"turn_user":{"type":"string"}},"required":["id","sdp"],"type":"object"}},"required":["value"],"type":"object"}},"stunUrl":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"pattern":"^(stun?):((?:[a-zA-Z0-9.-]|%[0-9A-F]{2}){3,})(?::(\d+))?((?:\/(?:[a-zA-Z0-9-.~!$&'()+,;=:@]|%[0-9A-F]{2}))*)(?:\?((?:[a-zA-Z0-9-.~!$&'()+,;=:\/?@]|%[0-9A-F]{2})))?(?:#((?:[a-zA-Z0-9-._~!$&'()+,;=:\/?@]|%[0-9A-F]{2})))?$","title":"URL","type":"string"}},"required":["value"],"type":"object"}},"supportedFeatures":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"additionalProperties":true,"properties":{"audio":{"type":"string"},"bundle":{"type":"boolean"},"order":{"type":"string"},"video":{"type":"string"}},"type":"object"}},"required":["value"],"type":"object"}},"talkback":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"type":"boolean"}},"required":["value"],"type":"object"}}},"commands":{"end":{"arguments":[{"name":"id","optional":false,"schema":{"type":"string"}}],"name":"end"},"sdpOffer":{"arguments":[{"name":"id","optional":false,"schema":{"type":"string"}},{"name":"sdp","optional":false,"schema":{"type":"string"}}],"name":"sdpOffer"},"startTalkback":{"arguments":[{"name":"id","optional":false,"schema":{"type":"string"}}],"name":"startTalkback"},"stopTalkback":{"arguments":[{"name":"id","optional":false,"schema":{"type":"string"}}],"name":"stopTalkback"}},"ephemeral":false,"id":"webrtc","name":"webrtc","status":"live","version":1},{"attributes":{"stream":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"title":"JsonObject","type":"object"}},"required":["value"],"type":"object"}}},"commands":{"startStream":{"arguments":[],"name":"startStream"},"stopStream":{"arguments":[],"name":"stopStream"}},"ephemeral":false,"id":"videoStream","name":"Video Stream","status":"live","version":1},{"attributes":{"motion":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"enum":["active","inactive"],"title":"ActivityState","type":"string"}},"required":["value"],"type":"object"}}},"commands":{},"ephemeral":false,"id":"motionSensor","name":"Motion Sensor","status":"live","version":1},{"attributes":{"battery":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"unit":{"default":"%","enum":["%"],"type":"string"},"value":{"maximum":100,"minimum":0,"type":"integer"}},"required":["value"],"title":"IntegerPercent","type":"object"}}},"commands":{},"ephemeral":false,"id":"battery","name":"Battery","status":"live","version":1}]}
  • commands: {"setBatteryValue":[{"name":"battery","type":"NUMBER"}],"setMotionValue":[{"name":"motion","type":"ENUM"}],"setMotionActive":[],"setMotionInactive":[],"setTemperatureValue":[{"name":"temperature*","type":"NUMBER"}],"setHealthStatusValue":[{"name":"healthStatus*","type":"ENUM"}]}**
  • description: {"allowed":null,"components":[{"capabilities":[{"id":"refresh","version":1},{"id":"healthCheck","version":1},{"id":"webrtc","version":1},{"id":"videoStream","version":1},{"id":"motionSensor","version":1},{"id":"battery","version":1}],"categories":[{"categoryType":"manufacturer","name":"Camera"}],"id":"main","label":"main"}],"createTime":"2023-07-29T16:16:35.651Z","deviceId":"aa3d69fa-921f-495c-a32d-54d0a0e285c5","deviceManufacturerCode":"Ring","label":"Ring Camera Sparrow Back Slider","locationId":"df94c616-3f24-4672-92ba-0160b03a207e","manufacturerName":"SmartThings","name":"c2c-ring-camera-battery","ownerId":"275e6aa9-338f-f384-8071-9b988d4a62c7","presentationId":"SmartThings-smartthings-c2c-ring-camera-battery","profile":{"id":"dec0a022-4fe5-4126-95b2-c195ac60a4a8"},"restrictionTier":0,"roomId":"c73022f3-3b93-4e2e-88aa-68a047796375","type":"VIPER","viper":{"endpointAppId":"viper_ad579820-0aec-11ea-b29a-77541b727eda","manufacturerName":"Ring","modelName":"stickup_cam_v4","swVersion":"cam-11.0.34"}}
  • health: {"deviceId":"aa3d69fa-921f-495c-a32d-54d0a0e285c5","lastUpdatedDate":"2023-07-29T16:16:36.579Z","state":"ONLINE"}
  • replica: {"deviceId":"aa3d69fa-921f-495c-a32d-54d0a0e285c5","componentId":"main","replicaId":1397,"type":"child"}
  • rules: {"components":[{"command":{"label":"command: setMotionValue(motion)","name":"setMotionValue","parameters":[{"name":"motion","type":"ENUM"}],"type":"command"},"trigger":{"additionalProperties":false,"attribute":"motion","capability":"motionSensor","label":"attribute: motion.","properties":{"value":{"title":"ActivityState","type":"string"}},"required":["value"],"type":"attribute"},"type":"smartTrigger"},{"command":{"label":"command: setBatteryValue(battery)","name":"setBatteryValue","parameters":[{"name":"battery*","type":"NUMBER"}],"type":"command"},"mute":true,"trigger":{"additionalProperties":false,"attribute":"battery","capability":"battery","label":"attribute: battery.","properties":{"unit":{"default":"%","enum":["%"],"type":"string"},"value":{"maximum":100,"minimum":0,"type":"integer"}},"required":["value"],"title":"IntegerPercent","type":"attribute"},"type":"smartTrigger"},{"command":{"label":"command: setHealthStatusValue(healthStatus)","name":"setHealthStatusValue","parameters":[{"name":"healthStatus*","type":"ENUM"}],"type":"command"},"mute":true,"trigger":{"additionalProperties":false,"attribute":"healthStatus","capability":"healthCheck","label":"attribute: healthStatus.*","properties":{"value":{"title":"HealthState","type":"string"}},"required":["value"],"type":"attribute"},"type":"smartTrigger"}],"version":1}**
  • status: {"components":{"main":{"battery":{"battery":{"timestamp":"2023-07-29T16:16:36.607Z","unit":"%","value":10}},"healthCheck":{"DeviceWatch-DeviceStatus":{"data":{},"timestamp":"2023-07-29T16:16:36.607Z","value":"online"},"DeviceWatch-Enroll":{"value":null},"checkInterval":{"data":{"deviceScheme":"UNTRACKED","protocol":"cloud"},"timestamp":"2023-07-29T16:16:35.968Z","unit":"s","value":60},"healthStatus":{"value":null}},"motionSensor":{"motion":{"timestamp":"2023-07-29T16:16:36.607Z","value":"inactive"}},"refresh":{},"videoStream":{"stream":{"value":null}},"webrtc":{"audioOnly":{"timestamp":"2023-07-29T16:16:36.607Z","value":false},"sdpAnswer":{"timestamp":"2023-07-29T16:34:56.953Z","value":{"id":"687ca60e-c258-4df4-8047-cdfb2e5bb386","sdp":""}},"stunUrl":{"timestamp":"2023-07-29T16:16:36.607Z","value":"stun:stun.st-av.net"},"supportedFeatures":{"timestamp":"2023-07-29T16:16:36.607Z","value":{"audio":"sendrecv","bundle":false,"order":"audio/video","video":"recvonly"}},"talkback":{"timestamp":"2023-07-29T16:16:36.607Z","value":false}}}}}
  • triggers: {"inactive":[],"active":[],"setTemperature":[{"name":"temperature","type":"NUMBER"}],"setBattery":[{"name":"battery","typ**

Everything looks correct with the rules, and the device status and capability is showing support. Turn on device logging in the 'Device Config'->'Advance Config' section like this:

And then trigger the device motion. That will output the raw event and status data into the logs. If you see something 'there' we can chase more in HubiThings, if you see nothing then SmartThings is not sending the event and not sure what we can do.