[RELEASE] HD+ - Android Dashboard

Edit does not give me the option to edit device type. I checked a couple of other devices and I have the option to edit device type. Though it seems not on a presense sensor.

do you have version 1.0.536?

Now running 1.0.536
Bingo!
Thanks!

This is fantastic. My wife really liked the new ST app because it was convenient. This doesn't look as "pretty", but that's not a big deal. She was trying to turn the fan off (without Alexa, for some reason), and was annoyed it was no longer on the ST app.

Two questions:

1. Where is the setting for rounded corners? I just downloaded this from Google Play, and can't find this anywhere>

1. Will there be a way to separate or group devices, either on the main screen or sub-screens? (i.e. Living Room, Master Bedroom)

You can add a folder and put whatever you want in the folder.

Cool. Found it. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Somehow I never saw the open window icon before today...very cute. :smiley:

How do I get a separate illuminance tile for a Inovelli 4-in-1 Sensor? It currently has a tile for Temperature and Humidity.

The illumination sensors are working. I have the custom background turned on. A value of 0 is a yellow background with the number 0 in white. I think the app thinks 0 is full brightness.

It looks like the lux range on my sensors is from 0 = dark to sunlight in a east facing window =160
For me, I would say 0 to 200.

Just trying this out for the first time today..... Very impressed so far.

I have an issue with my Thermostats - they do not display the current setpoint - they just show red up arrow, an icon to represent the mode and the blue down arrow. Is this because these are European and are in degrees C ? If seen in this thread Thermostat Options but I don't get them in edit mode.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Simon

I implemented the thermostat without having a supported one to test with (I've got a Nest but HE doesn't support that AFAIK). I wanted to get the basics in there like temp up/down and display the setpoint and heat/cool mode. I had planned to go back and add additional things like controlling the mode.

If you want to export your config (nav drawer -> more -> export) and email it to me I can import it and make sure it looks good. I can also try to support Celsius.

I think Google just reopened the gates for developers. So, we may see support, soon.

oops.. guess I should have tested with a few different illumination values. I'll try to fix the gradient background so there's more yellow for indoor values like that 200

Are you looking for a 2nd tile for the same device? I'll have to think about that one.. it seems possible though. I'd just need to make sure both tiles are tracking the same device ID from hub updates

thanks for the log.. first thing I see is no obvious way to tell if the temp is in C or F.. so it'll probably have to be a setting. Guessing it can be a global option vs per-device

"attributes": {
                "checkInterval": "600",
                "heatingSetpoint": "10.0",
                "thermostatOperatingState": "idle",
                "temperature": "16.9",

Yes, if possible. If that isn't possible than perhaps a popup showing all of the device's capabilities. But I think an optional separate tile for these functions would be the way to go.

I have a Honeywell thermostat (T6) and a Zen that should be in the logs I already sent you for other issues, if that helps. Let me know if you need me to resend.

If it says 100 degrees it's not celcius. :wink:

1 Like

Global option would be fine......

@jpage4500

Not sure if this is fixable, but I use this app to control the Roku TV I use with my computer: [Release] Roku Connect integration App and Roku TV Device Handler

The On/Off switch works from that app, but not within yours. The mute switch does work within your app, though. Weird.