Hubigraphs 4.8 (The Final Chapter)

I gave it a try (never thought of having emoji's in the name). I had no issue. What version are you running. The latest versions try to fix some of the "weird character" issues.

Current version(s)

• Hubigraph Bar Graph v1.75 (app)
  • Hubigraph Gauge v1.75 (app)
  • Hubigraph Line Graph v1.75 (app)
  • Hubigraph Range Bar v1.75 (app)
  • Hubigraph Time Line v1.75 (app)
  • Hubigraphs v1.75 (app)
  • Hubigraph Tile Device v1.75 (driver)

So what is exactly the name of the device and attribute you are graphing?

You have sensors with emoji in the device name? Device label? For what purpose?

1 Like

Primarily to make lists scannable and to differentiate between types of things (actual devices, virtual devices, and aggregators)

kind of a hack because their is no tagging or grouping in Device list (see Any value to making "rooms"
and Reduce setup churn with Averages and Zones )

2 Likes

Interesting workaround!

This is an old post but it seems like “special results” might occur when doing that.

I haven't had any noticeable issues other than Hubigrpahs breaking (but only since 1.7x) so hopefully if Hubigraphs can fix it, then I'll be back to normal.

Actually the issue appears to be the parenthsis "(" or ")", I replicated the issue based on your screenshot. I will have an update out later today.

1 Like

@jared.zimmerman, take a look at the latest. I think I found/fixed it.

Configuration Page is working again!

...But I have a couple new bugs now

• Changing the line color or size causes the page to pause/hang/load for 3-6 seconds, any modifications done during that period are lost.

• Lines on my graph are all set to "1" except the Average line which is set to "2" however some lines are rendering as "2" even when set to "1"

these issue may be related?

Another small thing... would be nice to be able to specify a particular device/line as being "topmost" (like my average lines) so that other lines don't draw on top of them.

I’ll take a look... wife’s bugs take priority though (she wants transparency on the bar graphs)...

3 Likes

Wondering if anyone might have a solution to my problem.

I can't seem to get my Graph tiles in the Dashboard to show anything other than blank grey on my Chromebook. It is an older one so it stopped getting updates as of Chrome OS v 76 if that has anything to do with it.

Only the tiles don't work on the Chromebook. If I use the direct URL link the graphs are as expected. If I go to the dashboard on my Android via the Hubitat app everything is fine. If I use Firefox on my phone it is fine for local links, but grey box for cloud links. The Chromebook seems to be using the local link as it has the hub IP address/dashboards in the address bar.

Only thing I see is some repeated debug notes from the child app (I'm running version 1.76)

Some incompatibility with that version of Chrome OS or something I'm doing wrong?

Go back into the graph options for your lines and change something. Opacity was added in 1.76 but it has no value for it.

@dtbrewer, @jared.zimmerman: Version 1.80 is released. It has slider fixes so there is much less lag. Also, I fixed the line thickness issue. Please go back into the "Device Selection and Graph Configuration" pages so new values get populated. Your "old" settings should still be valid. Let me know if you see anything I missed.

2 Likes

beautiful!

Settings changes are nearly instantaneous now, great job!

New Bug, vertical axis line color isn't actually working, I'd tried to lighten them up by setting them both to custom color 245,245,245 and the vertical still looked like the standard grey, so I set it to pink, and its still default grey, looks like it just is ignoring color selection all together.

Fix uploaded v 1.81 A "one character fix". Here is proof

2 Likes

that's...colorful

Nice colors!

So I'm wondering about the height of the graphs. I have the size set to auto-fit, but the actual iframe height seems to always be set to 150px in Firefox (v77.0.1 on Linux). The height re-sizes in Chrome, and also in Fully Kiosk Browser.

This happens to me with the range graph as well as the gauge graph. I'm not sure about all of the others.

I can't quite figure out why this is so. I was looking at the CSS in Web Developer but couldn't figure out why it's happening. Not sure if you have any ideas?