[RELEASE] Homebridge Hubitat v2.0

This is fixed in latest update.

1 Like

Anyone Having trouble with home Geofence lately?

Mina isnt triggerering Away everytime..

Every now and then I need to manually "test" the automation and then it comes good - this usually happens to me after a HomeBridge app update.

How do you manually "test"? I have done it in Home app but doesn't always work also sent from send location geo from hubitat dashboard app

I upgraded to a new iPhone and it appears arrival is being detected properly but not departure.

My Home address is configured in iOS Contacts and under Find My->Me->My Location "This Device" is listed.

Homebridge v1.3.4 with Plugins up to date. Running latest rev of iOS.

When I manually turn off the vPresenceSensor via the iOS Home app, Homebridge indicates an away status as expected.

Any idea how to troubleshoot this?

I realize this post is over 6 weeks old but wonder if you ever found a solution. I had a similar issue where of the 9 HE Modes it appeared that only 4 Modes appeared in Homebridge. Additionally, I lost 5 Hue bulbs from Homebridge. Or so I thought. Here is my post

Nope. No solution. I have up for now even though I really want to sync both so that I can better use the notifications in Hubitat based on modes.

Have you tried to creating 5 new modes, delete your existing Hubitat modes then renaming the new created modes to the names of those you deleted. After that, try adding them back to Homebridge. Worked for me. :smile:ymmv

Is it possible to add a second Hubitat hub to Homebridge? If so, what changes do I have to make to the generated configuration?

Yes:

2 Likes

Nice. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

I am running HB server on a rPi4. Are there any issues running Node-Red on this same PI?

None at all.. I am running HB, NR and Wireguard.

1 Like

Have not seen any.

2 Likes

@tonesto7, I'm seeing this error whenever I change a zigbee bulb level from the Home app. I'm not sure when it started, but it's been going on for a while. I just hadn't had the time to see what was causing it. I tried several different drivers, just to see if it made a difference:

It randomly does it when controlling directly from the Home app. It does it every time I turn on a zigbee bulb using an automation in the Home app with a Hue dimmer and will set the CT, but doesn't set the level.

I just tested this with one of my bulbs and I am able to change the level in the Home app without any error. However, when I turn the bulb off I am getting the same error.

It doesn't occur very often when using the Home app directly, but happens with button automations that are created in Home every time.

I'm leaning toward it being something related to the driver itself, but I will investigate further just in case.

1 Like

Thanks for the response, you are spot on.... I was using the built-in advanced zigbee bulb driver so I switched to the generic zigbee bulb driver and the error went away.

The three screenshots I posted are from three drivers; Sengled color plus, Generic rgbw, and Advanced rgbw.

That was the driver in use when I first noticed this error.