Introducing 'Home Tracker 2'
Track the coming and going of house members with announcements and push messages. Including a 'Welcome Home' message after entering the home.
- Can track up to 24 presence sensors at a time (including locks)!
- Announce, Push and/or Flash Lights when someone comes home or leaves
- Get a custom 'Welcome Home' greeting after you enter the house
- Ability to add in a Friendly Names to speak in the message
- Ability to use an 'Alternate' Pronunciation to the name
- Use random phrases with wildcards
- Set delays based on how long it takes you to get into the house
- Choose from multiple triggers
- Tracks each sensor across multiple child apps, to avoid duplicate messages!
- Parent/Child App structure
- Create as many child apps as needed
- and Much, Much more!
Types of 'Welcome Home' Triggers:
Unlock or Door Open/Closed
Both of these work pretty much the same. When door or lock is triggered, it will check to see which presence sensors have recently become 'present' within your set time. The system will then wait your set delay before making the announcement.
Each trigger can have multiple selections but this is an 'or' function. Meaning it only takes one device to trigger the actions. ie. Door1 or Door2 has been opened/closed. If you require a different delay per door/lock, then separate child apps would be required - one for each door or lock.
When motion sensor becomes active, it will check to see which presence sensors have recently become 'present' within your set time. The system will then wait your set delay before making the announcement. If you require a different delay per motion sensor, then separate child apps would be required - one for each motion sensor.
This trigger also works with Hubitat's built in 'Zone Motion Controllers' app. Which allows you to do some pretty cool things with motion sensors.
App can be found on my Github:
V2.2.3 - 01/11/20 - Fixed sensors from jumping around unless adding/removing
V2.2.8 - 01/14/20 - Tweaks to see who's home for announcements
V1.2.0 - 12/17/19 - Major rewrite