[RELEASE] HD+ - Android Dashboard

Sound like the device is not configured correctly? Most blinds need to have there high and low limits set so the range is correct.

I didn't know about this but I'll try to reproduce it. If I can, I'll get it fixed ASAP

I see.. yeah, I'll look into being able to filter the activity results. The only issue is MakerAPI only returns the last 20 results. It'd be nice if I could request the last 20 'temperature' changes via MakerAPI (assuming that data is even saved on the hub) but that'd be a MakerAPI change.

It sounds like I might have to handle this device separately than a normal 'windowshade' (docs)

Attributes
position - NUMBER, unit:%
windowShade - ENUM ["opening", "partially open", "closed", "open", "closing", "unknown"]
Commands
close()
open()
setPosition(position)
position required (NUMBER) - Shade position (0 to 100)
startPositionChange(direction)
direction required (ENUM) - Direction for position change request ["open", "close"]
stopPositionChange()

Would you be able to send the full JSON MakerAPI response for this device? I can look for something specific for this new device type. I might have some additional questions but your request is a great start.

Yes, I did notice the total results (20) is quite low. However, if you can do it, cool. The priority level for this is very low. With HD+, hubitat is much better. Monitoring what's going on in the house is made easy. You're the Man. Thanks

I noticed a few people have asked for this over the years.. the data is there so it's just allowing more events to be returned via MakerAPI.. anyway, here's a couple of the posts (here and here)

@jpage4500, thank you for responding and your willingness to address my problem.

After submitting the request, I did some poking around at the driver and modified it so that it automatically forces "top position" and "bottom position" to 0 if the value is <=7. I also forced it to 100 if the value is >=93, which solves an analogous problem for properly showing the shade is open.

If you're still interested in making the change, let me know and I will send the requested information and test the change once you have it available. Having said this, my current feeling is that this is really a bug in the driver. It just took a bit for me to recognize this.

Let me know your preference -- if you make the change to HD+ I will back out my driver changes so I can test things properly.

Marc

Any chance you could add an option to hide and or eliminate the creation of back buttons in folders. When using android just controls you can go back with your swipe motion.

1 Like

I have added a Aeotec Smart Switch 7 US ZWA023-A but it does not show up in the app. I went to device logs and it's blank. None of my devices show up. Thoughts?

Hi All,

I'm still having this problem for some reason?

When you click into the tile it shows the correct time ?

1 Like

Anyone else able to get a Aeotec Smart Switch 7 added to their dashboard?

Is it possible to have a custom device type of time? I would like to combine a device type of light with a countdown time below it.

I am looking for help in designing a button with 16 choices. I want to input a number from 1 to 16. The tile should be a pop-up of 16 options that allows me to choose. Suggestions?

When navigating folders......Can I have copies of a tile, in different folders, that will all take me to the same folder?

Edit : That is, can I have a tile that is a pointer to a folder, and have multiple copies of that tile in various places that will take me directly to the desired folder?

Just upgraded to a C8 from a C7.
I seemed to have lost the ability to use HD+ remotely.

Can anyone help with this? I'm sure it is probably a setting within Maker API?

Take a look in your Maker API. You should notice the token or hub location changed on your hubitat. Copy those strings into your HD Plus underneath help about I believe. Just make sure you back up your current settings in HD Plus.

1 Like

Odd. I see the Access token exactly the same on my HD+ settings as it is on Maker API

EDIT: My Bad. Maker API token same, cloud token different

@jpage4500, thank you for such a great app. I am completely new to all of this dashboard stuff, and find that I am way over my head. I have a couple of requests for HD+. First is it possible to have better integration with HSM. I need to be able to have multiple user codes, whereas now it only allows 1 user code. HSM does allow for up to 20 different user codes. Second would it be possible to have an adjustable screen saver that could adjust dimness from 0- 100 in 10% increments (or whatever would work best) and be able to just display the time (naturally nothing would be displayed if it was set to 100%) . I hope I am not being presumptuous in asking for this.

Not sure about the HSM user codes. But you can use Fully Kiosk for the screen saver/dimming. And this app has its own screen saver option.

I have tried Fully Kiosk and WallPanel (which appears to be similar), but being a newbie I can not figure out how to sync either of them with HD+. I am not a programmer, I am more of a hardware person. I am starting to get very frustrated trying to get this all setup. All I need is a basic alarm system setup on 3 Amazon Fire 7 tablets.