[RELEASE] Google Calendar, Task, and Gmail Search and Gmail Notification Device

So far so good. Just waiting now for my last event to end to make sure it all works. But I am confident it will. Thanks again for the quick add to the code. Tomorrow I'll be updating my rules to include a new variable.

EDIT: All is well. Everything tested out great.

1 Like

Version 4.6.4 has been posted to Github and HPM.

• Enhanced the Additional Actions \ Text to Parse feature. Previously it would look for text that starts with text entered in the Text Prefix column and set the designated variable to the remaining text. Now it will look for text across the entire line of text and remove the value entered in the Text to Find column and set the designated variable to the remaining text.

Thanks @3rdStng for the suggestion!

1 Like

Getting the following error when attempting to update:
Error Occurred During Installation

An error occurred while installing the package: Failed to upgrade driver https://raw.githubusercontent.com/HubitatCommunity/Google_Calendar_Search/main/Driver/Gmail_Notification_Device.groovy. Be sure the package is not in use with devices.

Tried rebooting Hub and running HPM update process a few times. Is there more logs that would shed more light on this error?

Never seen that error before. Searched the community and see this has popped up with other apps. Try repair in HPM instead and see if that resolves it.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, this has fixed the issue.

2 Likes

Version 4.6.5 has been posted to Github and HPM:

• Fixed an issue where Additional Actions \ Text to Parse feature isn't parsing text correctly. Refactored the code.

Thank you @salieri for letting me know of the issue. @3rdStng FYI since I know you use this feature. You should be good to go but let me know if you run into any issues.

3 Likes