[Release] Generic Zigbee Drivers with Presence and Recovery

Still no luck. I have ordered tuya hub to upgrade firmware there. Gonna try again after that.

1 Like

The missing device, a working EU zigbee thermostat that works on Hubitat where the repeater function is working well for Xiaomi & Aqara devices...
I need 6 of them...

Hello I have bought a tuya trv, I put driver
Tuya Zigbee Valve (works with Tuya Zigbee Valves and probably any other Zigbee Valve devices using standard clusters)

But didn't work.
Didn't open.. Close... Can't do anything.

I have this device.
€ 24,51 34%OFF | Termostato termostático programable para radiador, controlador de temperatura compatible con Alexa, Tuya Smart ZigBee

1 Like

I received and installed tuya hub, that moes thermostats work well with tuya hub, but still can't be controlled from hubitat. I have tried every thermostat driver in HE, no reaction to on/off buttons and no info about currently temperature.
But at the same time it works fine as a router. Several devices as aqara motion sensors or ikea bulbs connected through this thermostat.
I'm talking about this device: https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLlYpyZ

1 Like

Have you tried zen thermostat driver?

Or this

For me it would be ideal, 6 thermostats connected to my Hubitat that work as repeaters for my Aqara sensors in the house.
It is a pity that Hubitat does not support such devices because it is not 100% zigbee while other hubs or drivers do work. There are many popular devices (Ikea, Aqara, Moes ...) that do not work on Hubitat, I am very happy with my Hub, but if there is ever an alternative that can offer this ....

Didn't work for me, it work on your hubitat?

Thanks

Not tried yet mine is still in transit

This seems to work.

New drivers compatible with HE v 2.2.4 available. [Release] Generic Zigbee Drivers with Presence and Recovery - Markus Project - Oh-La LABS Community

2 Likes

Hi Markus,

I recently bought a LoraTap 3-gang Tuya switch:
LoraTap 3 gang tuya

The ic used in this device is TYZS3: https://developer.tuya.com/en/docs/iot/device-development/module/zigbee-module/tyzs-series-module/zigbeetyzs3ipexmodule?id=K989rjm3c1z55

Double press is on, long press is off. This works. With the switch driver.
Can I also use single press?

COPY AND PASTE THIS ROW TO THE DEVELOPER: fingerprint model:"TS0043", manufacturer:"_TZ3000_bi6lpsew", profileId:"0104", endpointId:"01", inClusters:"0000,000A,0001,0006", outClusters:"0019", application:"42"

This is the info from when de device was found:
ID: 917F
Manufacturer: _TZ3000_bi6lpsew
Product Name:
Model Number: TS0043
deviceTypeId: 210
more...
manufacturer : _TZ3000_bi6lpsew
idAsInt : 1
inClusters : 0000,000A,0001,0006
endpointId : 01
profileId : 0104
application : 42
outClusters : 0019
initialized : true
model : TS0043
stage : 4
manufacturer :
idAsInt : 2
inClusters : 0001,0006
endpointId : 02
application :
outClusters :
model :
manufacturer :
idAsInt : 3
inClusters : 0001,0006
endpointId : 03
application :
outClusters :
model :

Do you think you can make the single press work also?
I hope this is enough info.
Thanks for all your hard work!

Markus isn't on the community anymore but check out this thread for a driver that works.

Thanks for the tip!

Go this in my log today, I can not recall if this is the right forum.
COPY AND PASTE THIS ROW TO THE DEVELOPER: fingerprint model:"3320-L", manufacturer:"CentraLite", profileId:"0104", endpointId:"01", inClusters:"0000,0001,0003,0020,0402,0500,0B05", outClusters:"0019"

It is not the right forum to send this to the developer. You need to go to the other forum as the developer no longer has access to this one. The link from this post earlier in this thread will bring you there, just go to “community”.

This is a standard iris v2 contact sensor, is there a reason you're not using the generic zigbee contact sensor driver we provide for this device?

3 Likes

Does it support presence & recovery?

Sensors that are standard ZHA1.2 should need neither.

I have some Iris sensors that have stayed online since March of 2019.

3 Likes

Yep, same here. Iris and Centralite aren't the ones that have issues in my experience. It was only my Xiaomi/Aqara that ever fell off the network, and since I have substantially improved my Zigbee mesh, I haven't had any dropoffs at all in probably a year now.

I don't think there is a need to use this driver over the built-in drivers at this point.

1 Like