GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Dimmer Driver
The new GE Enbrighten devices are just different enough from the old that I wanted to make a new driver that supported the features correctly.
NOTE: This is for the toggle/paddle GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Dimmers only (ZW3010 / 46203 / 46564). It will not work with any non Z-Wave Plus GE models (12xxx), it will not work correctly with any other Z-Wave Plus GE models (14xxx).
- Can set default ON %, both by a parameter setting and command (so is programmable in RM, etc).
- Support for the hardware Double Tap Up/Down and Triple Tap Up/Down functions implemented as standard buttons 1-4.
- You can now use Double and Tripple tap events on the device. The double/triple taps should show up as standard button pushes (DT Up=1, DT Down=2, TT Up=3, TT Down=4).
- So in RM, for instance, you would select the "button" capability, and and you would use the "pushed" event for the function you are using.
- All ON/OFF and double taps create a State Change event
- Control of LED indicator (on when on, on when off, always off, always on)
- This driver DOES NOT support secure S2 pairing. If you are pairing the device securely, it will not work with this driver. I have no intention of adding S2 support.
- Determine if the min/max dimmer threshold settings can be added. On 1st attempt they didn't appear to actually do anything (?).
- Install Driver code in Hubitat either by copy/paste from the GitHub location, or by importing the url: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Botched1/Hubitat/master/Drivers/GE%20Enbrighten%20Dimmer/GE%20Enbrighten%20Dimmer.groovy
- On a GE Enbrighten Dimmer device, change driver to "GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Dimmer". Click save.
- Edit preferences, save preferences.
- Click Configure command button
Driver can be found on my GitHub
- 1.0.0 (07/16/2019) - Initial Version
- 1.1.0 (07/17/2019) - Removed DoubleTap from BasicSet, added DoubleTap UP/DOWN and TripleTap UP/DOWN as standard buttons 1-4