[Deprecated] Fully Kiosk Director

If its a big fix I can create 2 one for 21:00 to 23:59 and 00:01 till 9:00

Right now that would be best. Thanks

1 Like

while your looking at restrictions, could lux and mode be added?
Thanks

Added to the list

2 Likes

FWIW, I just noticed that Amazon is having a Black Friday pricing sale on their Fire Tablets...$34.99 (7") / $59.99 (8") / $99.99 (10"). I have no idea how long the sale will be going on, but Fully runs good on all of mine. As the saying goes, stock up and save.....

1 Like

New version on GitHub...

Child:
2.0.2 - 07/31/20 - Adjustments to Time restriction, added mode and lux to triggers

• mode and lux have not be tested, let me know how you make out. Thanks

@bptworld, love this app, is there anyway to turn off the Play Sound only at night, or between two times, my wife like to hear the chime during the day but not at night.
Thanks

Don't know how I just discovered this and the controller but thanks for it!

I set this up on my FIre HD10 Fully Kiosk and it works almost great.

I'm a bit confused as to how "Stop Screensaver" in the "Before Options" works. Is it meant to disable the screensaver so it doesn't come back up while the app is in use (if using "launch app")? Or does it just stop the screensaver once and the screensaver comes back on after the timer is done?

My Fully Kiosk is set up to go to the screensaver url (I use dakboard) after 15 seconds. I have set this child app to display spotify on my Fire HD 10 when playing it on my audio receiver. Issue I have is that my screensaver still launches 15s after Spotify gets launched but I'd like the screensaver to be disabled until the child app is done.

Please any idea how I can disable the screensaver when this app is being used? I can then enable it in the "After Options".

You would have to adjust the screensaver setting on the Fire HD10, if they allow you to.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.