[Deprecated] Fully Kiosk Director

New version on Github...

V1.0.2 - 05/20/19 - Added Time to triggers

this is unreal. thanks so much.

I can't seem to create child trigger automation without entering 1-60 for Every X Minutes (1 to 60)*

I don't want it to run every minute - only when motion is triggered.

thanks

Sorry about that. Change line 94 to false... 'required: false'
or re-download the file.

Thanks

1 Like

all good ! this is working great.

thank you again

1 Like

How do you use the Launch App Package option? Would this be for launching soemthing like the Rapid Ring app?

it needs an input like 'com.nest.android'

See more about usage here.

I believe I tried everything I can think of and I have left a post on the controller thread but thought I would ask here. I am trying to get my public Nest Hello Camera stream to display for two minute over my dashboard when it detects motion. I am using a fire HD-8 with the latest Fully kiosk Plus and believe I have all the recommended settings set properly (numerous times). I can't figure out what I doing wrong. Has anyone gotten it to work? If so can you share suggestions?

LJ

I just tried it with a Google Nest Public Test camera link. I don't use fire tablets but have some Samsung tablets.

I used a virtual test switch to turn this on/off. The only problem I came across is that the video itself doesn't auto play.

In the app:

• BEFORE Display Options: Stop Screensaver
  • Display Options - Load URL: https://video.nest.com/live/wSbs3mRsOF
    -- Replace the last 10 digits with your code
  • AFTER Display Options: Load start URL

@bptworld That is exactly how I have set up Fully Kiosk director. I suspect that I have not set up Fully Kiosk or the Fire OS android settings correctly but I cannot for the life of me figure out what settings are incorrect. i have followed your setup instructions and looked at all Fully Kiosk settings. any suggestions on what I should check? Are you aware of anyone who is doing this that I might check with?

LJ

I'm running this app successfully loading up my web cams but I'm trying to create another child to launch an app on the kindle, the intent works fine as a dashboard tile but doesn't come up when triggering on FKD using the app section but dose as a url.
intent:#Intent;launchFlags=0x10000000;component=com.feng.ktcurtainscontroller/com.example.feng.ktcurtainscontroller.ui.SplashActivity;end

brilliant tool, I had it set to send a camera feed on motion which worked fine, but then I added a restriction ( latter settings) between 21:00 and 09:00 and now its not running. Is there an issue with time ranges overnight?

would need to see a debug log.

I've turned it on will see 2moz

The check time is showing false when should be true.
Because is using date as well as time in the equation?

I'll take a look. Thanks

Dont thank me , thank you for developing and maintaining

If its a big fix I can create 2 one for 21:00 to 23:59 and 00:01 till 9:00

Right now that would be best. Thanks

1 Like

while your looking at restrictions, could lux and mode be added?
Thanks

Added to the list

2 Likes