Introducing 'Fully Kiosk Director'
Take control of a Fully Kiosk device!
With my 'time off' I was able to finally look into using the Fully Kiosk Browser Controller driver to control my tablets. I wanted to show video from my cameras on my Fully Kiosk tablets when certain conditions happened and then automatically go back to Fully after a set time. The driver made it possible, this app makes it happen where and when I direct it to.
Thanks to @gavincampbell for the awesome driver!
- Device must use the Fully Kiosk Browser Controller driver by Gavin Campbell
- Control any Fully device based on Contact Sensor, Motion Sensor, Switch or Time.
- Uses all functions available in the Fully Kiosk Browser Controller driver.
- Can switch back to Fully after trigger ends or after a set time.
- Ability to pause any child app
- Parent/Child App structure
- Create as many child apps as needed
Note: To be honest, I don't use many of the features available in the app. But they are in the driver, so I made them available. Please visit the driver post listed above for more details on what each option does and how to use them. Thanks!
Apps can be found on my GitHub or by using the Hubitat Package Manager.
(HPM is highly recommended)
When reporting problems...
- Be sure you are on the latest version. I won't troubleshoot an older version.
- Turn on debug and screenshot the issue happening in the log. One line or just the error doesn't cut it. I need a log.
- Post the screenshot of the log with an explanation of the problem.