Introducing 'Follow Me'
Never miss a message again. Send messages to your occupied room speakers when home or by pushover when away. Automatically!
- This app requires a 'virtual device' to 'catch' the speech and send it here. All child apps will share this device. If you already use my 'What Did I Say' driver...you're all set! Just select the same device used with 'What Did I Say'.
- Turn speakers on/off based on always on, contacts, motion or by switch
- Control whether it sends the message to speakers or to pushover using presence sensors
- Works with most speakers including Chromecast Integration and Echo Speaks!
- Volume controls for almost any speaker
- Volume set by message priority
- Change the Voice based on message priority (speechSynth only)
- Send speaker status to 'What did I say' to be displayed on dashboards
- Ability to pause any child app
- Parent/Child App structure
- Create as many child apps as needed
App can be found on my Github:
V1.1.6 - 05/14/19 - Changed voice options to just one Fun (F) and a Random (R)