[RELEASE] Follow Me Driver

Of course it works now..

here is an example:

Summary

I couldn't find this driver/What Did I Say? on bptworld's GitHub anymore. Is this still available somewhere?

He also usually keeps his apps on his github, but seems like you didn't find it there...

Hey Bryan @bptworld, I’m still using WDIS (not sure, but I think this “existed” before it was subsumed into Follow Me sometime ago). I use it as a dashboard tile that queues recent messages for situations when, after a TTS, somebody inevitably says, “wait, what did he just say?” Works great!

Occasionally however, I get the well-known-yet-still-dreaded >1024 error. Recognizing this limit is imposed by HE at a lower level, I wonder if it’s possible to delete the oldest/earliest message(s) from queue to get back down below 1024 so the tile can still display normally.

Just about every time the >1024 condition exists it seems like it’s only 5-20 characters above the limit — which is why I was wondering if there’s some reasonably straightforward way to trap and deal with the issue at the app level? Or maybe I can whip something up in RM?

What Do You Think? (Not to be confused with What Did You Say? :wink:)