I've wired up a
FGRGBWM-441 to a 12V motion sensor, a low voltage momentary switch, and a few strings of 12V LED patio lights.
This is a custom driver to expose the device as a dimmer and motion sensor as well as handling the up/down button pushes from the switch. This is pretty specialized but maybe someone else will find it useful.
This file has been truncated.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except
* in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at:
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
* Custom driver for FGRGBWM-441 where one output is used to control the lights and the
* other three channels are used for dim up / dim down / motion sensor inputs.
@Field int VERSION = 1
Custom PCB to simplify wiring:
I'll try to snap some pictures of the fully wired box to share.