[RELEASE] Elfege Tiles for Hubitat

Here is a javascript / HTML-based tile web app that I built to suit my needs. I thought it has reached a certain level of maturity so it could be shared and be open to comments and suggestions. It is not industry / professional coding (yet), but I am in the process of improving my skills within the next 6-8 months so I should be able to build a better version of this at some point. However, so far, it's been the most reactive interface I got to use: once you added this webpage to your iPhone's home screen, it shows as a web app that is quick to load since you can access it in just one tap (instead of countless swipes and taps on other apps that I've tried, including HomeKit which I found pretty inconvenient at so many levels).

No room assignments, no swiping, no impossible game of Sokoban, simply all your switches, lights, and dimmers readily accessible, in alphabetical order and or by type (lights, switches, thermostats, dimmers).

Udapte: Version 2.0 - Now using websocket and code completely refactored with ES6, JQuery and Bootstrap.

HUBITAT_SMART_HOME/TILES at master · elfege/HUBITAT_SMART_HOME (github.com)

5 Likes

Finished copying files, but the url gives an error404 not found. I rebooted after copying and also got the same 404

1 Like

My mistake: the path should be “/local/elfegetiles.html”

Thanks, That did it, but the icons don't change appearance when turning things on or off. The devices very rapidly respond, but icons on the page don't update to indicate state.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

There's a bug in the resource saving timeout function. I fixed it. Just delete the old elfegeTiles.html file from your hub's files and replace it with the new version that I've just pushed into my repository.

1 Like

Hi @ Rxich, I have pushed an update with many improvements, including for the overall layout and design.

1 Like

Udapte: Version 2.0 - Now using websocket and code completely refactored with ES6, JQuery and Bootstrap.

HUBITAT_SMART_HOME/TILES at master · elfege/HUBITAT_SMART_HOME (github.com)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.