[RELEASE] Echo Speaks v3 + Actions

Mine is showing over 50% of 82% total load.... no problems seen though..

82% - That's a hefty load....

I have 16 echos and over 200 zigbee and zwave devices.

That'll keep you busy, I'm at around 1/3 your numbers, mostly Z-Wave Plus (used a recent move to upgrade all of the old) with a few Zigbee.

So after the upgrade to 2.2.5.120 I get the following for all my Echo Speaks devices. I woudl delete them and recreate them but I when I click on the device I just get the error so I can't remove them:

# Error 404

### deviceId was not found. java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method clone() on null object

### The Page requested could not be found

Interesting, mine are showing the same thing when trying to access from the devices tab, but seem to be working.

Yep, I can also send things to them that are already configured and they work. The device page just doesn't load.

I reverted to 2.2.5.119 and the device pages load just fine again.

If they're working I wouldn't worry too much at this point. I just checked the attributes and commands using a small app I have hanging around and everything is still there, so it's probably something small - guessing the DeviceID isn't formatted correctly for the page to display it.

Yep, same here on 2.2.5.220.

@gopher.ny

Can you let us know what is up in the new NP problem with 2.2.5.220?

Noted

3 Likes

You can add me to the list, can't open device page for echo devices

Do seem to be working, probably would not have noticed if I had not seen this thread and looked.

1 Like

If I'm understanding the stat's correctly I believe the high percentages are just stating that of all device activity it's responsible for 26% of all activity. I don't believe it's using 26% usage at that moment.

I'm glad i had to go into the office today and haven't had a chance to update yet :slight_smile:

It shows this when trying to access the device page:

Same 404 error for me post upgrade to 2.2.5.120

Yea, it looks like everyone is having this issue with the latest hub release (2.2.5.120).

Seems to be a page error not a device error. Support is looking into it though.

1 Like

Hold off on downgrading... We are working on fixes right now.

There will be a maintenance release tonight with fixes and tweaks.

5 Likes