[RELEASE] Blue Iris Profile Integration

This app is a "community app" and is not supported by Hubitat. Contact @rayzurbock for support.
Use at your own risk.

I wanted to simply change Blue Iris profiles based on location mode (Home, Night, Away, etc). I ended up porting Tony Gutierrez (GitHub: pursual)'s Blue Iris Profile Integration app.

Thanks to @minollo for his workaround to the encodeAsMD5() function.

The code for my hubitat port of Blue Iris Profile Integration is posted here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rayzurbock/hubitat/master/apps/BlueIrisProfileIntegration/BlueIrisProfileIntegration.groovy

The first line of the original code indicated 1.65, so I've coined this Version H-1.66 (Hubitat release 1.66). This is the first release of my adapted version on Hubitat. This should be now shown on the configuration pages as well as the logs (when installed/configuration updated) to aid in future troubleshooting.

3 Likes

Updated with H-1.66 due to logs showing the user entered BlueIris credentials when the app is installed or configuration updated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.