In the wake of Philips Hue, and other colored lights, I wanted to release my (very early beta) of the device driver for those with MagicHome lights. These devices go by a lot of names---Zombber, Flux, MagicHue, but they all use the same App --- MagicHome Wifi (Or MagicHome Pro).
You can control these without any modification to the devices---no soldering, tinkering ... just get them on your WiFi and enable them in HE! These devices are incredibly nice since they're pretty inexpensive, making them a great starting point for a lot of people getting started in home automation.
RGBW Wifi Bulbs <<< This one may be broken, currently. I will test it tonight.
RGBW Firmware < v3 Bulbs (Untested until I move)
To use the white channel of these bulbs, set the Hue to 100.
I've been using these reliably for a few weeks, now. They're still in early beta, but they all work.
- Color temperature with RGB and WW/CW simultaneously
- Color & Brightness
- Device Color Presets/Functions
- Retrieving device state (it can get out of sync with Hubitat)
- On-device scheduling
- On-device time syncing
- Sending custom functions (I'll add this if there's enough demand. It's pretty easy)
- A configuration UI that's understandable.
To set up devices:
- Input your device's IP and Port (usually 5577)
- ... that's it! You can fine-tune your color temperature settings by hand, but that's beyond the scope of what I'll cover here.
Download from GitHub
I will update this post as I progress with the devices. They work well as they are (for me), and I'm only going to keep making them work better
As always, feel free to let me know if you have any questions! If you want to help in the development and have an unsupported MagicHome Wifi device that you'd be willing to send to me to develop a driver for (I'll send it back within two days of testing it), please let me know!
Update (0.80): Added refresh capabilities
Updated Telnet implementation across all devices. Install it, and reboot your hub afterward, or go into each of your MagicHome devices and hit save.
RGB - 0.80
RGBW - 0.80
RGBWW - 0.80
WW/CW - 0.81
RGBW - 0.72
RGBW (Legacy) - 0.72