[RELEASE] Best zoned Heating/Cooling Solutions for Hubitat (with smart multizone capabibilities) and virtual zone devices

Hi,

I just want to inform my contributors that new major versions of ecobeeSetZoneWithSchedule(v9.3), ScheduleTstatZones (v9.3) & ScheduleRoomTempControl (v5.3) which include MyVirtualZone (V2.2 ) can be downloaded at my e-commerce solution provider (sellfy) using the original download link.

• The new versions of the zoning smartapps are easier to read and better present key information (stats, running schedules, zoned rooms, etc.)

You can download the new version at my store or via your own selffy download link:

https://ecomatiqhomes.com/hubitatstore
Regards

2 Likes

Hi,

I just want to inform my contributors that new major versions of ecobeeSetZoneWithSchedule(v9.5), ScheduleTstatZones (v9.5) & ScheduleRoomTempControl (v5.5) which include MyVirtualZone V2.2 ) can be downloaded at my e-commerce solution provider (sellfy) using the original download link.

• The new versions of the zoning smartapps have been optimized for less rescheduling.
  • The new versions now include a polling interval parameter in GeneralSetup which can be set to 1 or 5,10, 30 minutes if needed.

You can download the new version at my store or via your own selffy download link:

Regard

hello, just purchased multiple (22) flair vents and a couple pucks. I have them connected with your apps and device handlers. They connected just fine. Now, I'm trying to setup the schedule Tstat Zones app and there no no main thermostats in the drop down for me to select. My tstat is ct101 using the hubitat generic z wave thermostat handler. It has been running my HVAC equipment just fine for many years. I'm assuming it would have the capabilities needed to work with your app, but can you please confirm? FYI - i have also tried using a virtual thermostat to see if it shows on the main thermostat list, but again, nothing. Just blank. Thanks.

Hi, those drivers probably don't include the standard thermostat capability in their list of capabilities.

You can use the custom driver for the CT101 which does include it.

Regards.

2 Likes

Thank you - i have a selectable thermostat now! pushing forward with getting my setup installed.

@yracine66 - Documentation states 12 schedules, but i only see 6 available. Clicking the next button takes me to the logging page. How to access the other 6 schedules?

@sbrook8383 Hi, in the first GeneralSetup page, you've probably configured the app to manage 6 schedules only.

If you increase the number of schedules from 6 to 12 as input, then you'll have access to the others.

Please make sure to avoid overlaps in your schedule times as the app will send conflicting setLevel commands to your in-zone vents vs out-zone vents.

For any other technical questions, please send them to services@maisonsecomatiq.com.
Regards

Ahhhh, yes, that seems to be the culprit. Lots to configure in this app, easy to get lost!.. Question, rather than setting the actual days and times in the schedules, can i just leave them blank and run solely on what mode i'm in? I have my modes setup already for, Away, guest, vacation, morning, home, evening and based on the mode, they were adjusting my thermostat setpoint. Can i do similar with this app, Mode based setpoints only? Then i can also leverage the extras your app has to offer (vent control, motion occupancy, outside damper control, etc.). Thanks in advance. You definitely put a ton of time into this app.

Hi, you can specify the mode to ensure that the schedules are compliant with your configured modes, but you need to set the schedule days & times as the trigger. This way, you can have many schedules for a given mode.

FYI, there are several support packages for your technical questions and a consulting service package at my store for any configuration help.

You can also browse the wiki for documentation and troubleshooting.

Regards

Thank you for the quick responses. I'll play with setup a bit over the weekend (work only allowing me to dive in here and there), but may end up purchasing a support package. Thanks again, have a great weekend.

Hi,

I just want to inform my contributors that new major versions of ecobeeSetZoneWithSchedule(v9.6), ScheduleTstatZones (v9.6) can be downloaded at my e-commerce solution provider (sellfy) using the original download link.

• The new versions of the zoning smartapps have been optimized for alternative cooling using fan/evaporative cooler switches.
  • You can set different parameters for alternative cooling (based on an internal humidity/temp table or some more/less cooling temp thresholds ) on a schedule basis.

Regard

1 Like