Relay device custom colours ignored in Dashboard

As title. In Dashboard, device type relay, custom colours are ignored and the default is always displayed.

I know you have to set the colors for both states for colors to work. Not sure if that is your issue.
John

No, I have both open and closed icon set to custom colours, but it still displays the standard green/white. Are you saying it works for you on a relay device? It works for me on my other devices, just not the relay.

No, I have no relays but switches, dimmers seem to work.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

John

Does the state change properly for you? What driver are you using?

Just trying to narrow down if it is a driver issue or a dashboard custom color issue.

One easy way, since relay just sends on/off is to switch to a "switch" template and add custom colors there and see if that works for you?

I'm actually sort of cheating by using the relay profile with a virtual switch that uses the Generic Virtual Switch driver. I just want a different colour coding scheme for different switches on the same dashboard page so have been using outlet, switch and now relay dashboard profiles to achieve that. It switches fine, but always displays the standard colours.

Ok, thanks. That helped. Found the issue. The relay should send switch on/off but for whatever reason the custom colors are for open/closed. This will be fixed in an upcoming release.

2 Likes

This is fixed in 1.1.4

1 Like