Rebuilt Zigbee or pair specific repeater

I tried and is working perfect for "disable" the zigbee network but for enable it does'nt.
Any idea why?

I think this is the way.... just to fix the code I guess but unfortunately I do not know groovy.

THANK YOU in advance for your help.....this is very important for me because I have 4 devices connected to an ups and when the blackout arrives one bulb stay on (is not receiving the command to turn off from hub because zigbee network is broken) and it drain the UPS battery quickly. That battery is very important because is the one feeding two security cameras so.... is very important to save every single Watts.

Hmmmm used to work… I’ll have to do a little snooping to see what changed (should be a simple fix when I get back home.)

1 Like

@aldomekin2021 pushed up a modified version that should work now.

Yes!!! I checked manually and is working!
I will now implement the logic here to use when a blackout arrives....

I cannot say thanks enough time to bearmay!!...this is very important to us here!.
Thank you, thank you!. :handshake:

1 Like

@thebearmay I would like to thank your effort on this but after sometime testing this I have to say it really don't work in the same way HE setting dialog did. The button is indeed getting enabled but the behavior is not the same.....

When I hit Update Zigbee network button for "Disabled" en then to "Enabled" on the settings menu makes like a rebuilt of the zigbee network or at least something similar because all disconnected devices during the blackout (but with power) get online again (I can use them). If do the same using the Virtual Device I notice it Disable the devices (can't use them) but when I activate the zigbee network the settings say "enabled" but the devices still unrechable, so I have to do it manually anyway.

Sorry but maybe this bring some light to this issue perhaps others face sometime.

Interesting. I’ll poke around a little more to see if there is an additional action that is being invoked. Thanks.

1 Like