Read good things... but Hubitat isnt performing

I wish that there was some indicator that could be set similar to what @dman2306 put forth, that during a failed pairing a warning could pop up and notify that the settings page should be checked for ghosts. I think this would go a long way towards helping novices and advanced users alike

6 Likes

In case you didn't know, you can use Hubitat to exclude Z wave devices from any other hub (This just saves you from going back and forth between apps.) It's also a good idea to reset the device before inclusion to a new hub.

Also, The Smartest House still has Black Friday sales on their newest 700 Z Wave+ switches. You might want to try a few and see if you notice a difference from your old switches.

3 Likes

I totally second the advice about using your Hubitat to exclude devices regardless of which controller they are migrating over from. I never trusted my Vera to do a particularly thorough job of exclusion.
Secondly, do not discount the potential negative effect of having two Z-Wave radios in close proximity to one another. If your Vera was still plugged in throughout this process, you might benefit from having a little more physical separation of your controllers for the time being.

4 Likes

Ok... Hope you find better pastures... I have over 200 devices and it works fine.. shrug

5 Likes

Yes no mods or reboots all working as it always has.

@user4306 sounds like you likely have some join issues. If you want help reach out and we can assist. If not good luck in your endeavours.

4 Likes

Sorry it didn’t work out for you, but can you please stop spamming the forum…

9 Likes