Re: Region-Specific Categories

@bobbyD - wasn't able to reply to your announcement, so started a separate thread.

I know the world is divided politically right now, but how 'bout a "North America" group? Or a "United States" to go along with that Canada group you got there.

:wink:

'Murica!

Thank you for your feedback. Many of our community members are from the US, so we didn't feel that was necessary to create a "North America" section. However, your idea of a specific group was great, and we have created a USA group, along with the other regional groups announced earlier. If you'd like to join the USA group, please follow this link:

https://community.hubitat.com/g/USA

So now perhaps there could an automatic translation for things like 3-way switching for US and Canada would become 2-Way for the rest of the world. So many possibilities. Maybe a way to mute a group so say you didn't like Australia you wouldn't see any of their posts :wink:

1 Like

Oh come now... You love us! You looooove us!

5 Likes

Yes, definitely. Never met a group of people more terrible than those folks from down under. Another shrimp on the barbie indeed! And Aussie rules football - don't even get me started.

:joy::joy: Only joking!!

Massive respect for the men in the baggy green :australia: :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Truly truly kidding. I just can't let an opportunity go by.
:australia::australia::australia::australia::australia: :australia::australia::australia::australia::australia: :australia::australia::australia::australia::australia: :australia::australia::australia::australia::australia:

2 Likes

Hmmm. Neither can I.
Rugby World Cup final on Saturday. :wink:

3 Likes