Question for the electronic gurus

Problem Statement: I am looking for a module or some way to read a furnace sensor (thermopile) and if active cause a relay to close or some other way that I can translate to HE? Like a micro voltage relay or something? I'm sure it is simple but I need someone to point me in the right direction.

any dry input sensor should work. this kit will work if you wire it up..

This looks interesting. Zigbee, but I have no idea how it works or how to install it:

I wonder if you could also do this with the ZOOZ multi-relay...

Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 MultiRelay ZEN16 for Garage Doors, Sprinklers, Gas Fireplace; 3 Dry Contact Relays (15A, 15A, 20A); 12-24 V AC/DC or USB C Power; Signal Repeater; Hub Required
by Home Tech Solution
Learn more:

The voltage from the thermopile maxes at about 750 millivolts. I need a relay or voltage sensor that is that sensitive. Not sure that any of these would be able to do that.

1 Like

Try Hubduino