Qubino relay

Here is my project. To tie my security lights to the alarm system. The only trigger I have in the alarm panel is the siren. It is 12v. I have a Zooz on/off switch for the lights. I have bought a Qubino 1 relay. To wire relay N=12vdc + L=12vdc -. l1 =+ from siren. Siren off lights off. Am I correct?
If so then how to I exclude and include the relay? Appreciate all the help.

The Qubino runs on 24VDC supposedly, not 12. I was trying to hook one up yesterday with a 24VDC transformer and I couldn’t get it to pair so I hooked it up to 120VAC paired it and then hooked it back up to 24VDC. Unfortunately it still didn’t work. I have been in touch with The Smartest House where I purchased it to confirm.

Bought mine from them also. Waiting to hear back. Just sent them an email.

You could duplicate the output from your siren and tie the other output to the coil side of a simple automotive relay. They're like $8. Then the switched side of the relay to a contact sensor based on the Hubduino project. This is how I'm monitoring for power failure.

OK Got the Qubino relay to include. Found out that either 24vdc or 120 ac is needed to power. I am connecting the siren output to the coil and 24vdc to one side of the relay the other side to l1. So I was looking at the Zooz Switch called Security Lights. When I make a Simple Lighting do I make the trigger push button?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.